UFA-Dabei 777/1971 14.06.1971
01 India: Cholera epidemic among East Pakistani refugees and interview with Prof. Mohr / Tropical Institute, Hamburg live Pan running on concrete tubes, look inside, in the East Pakistani refugees. Naked baby on a mat in a tube. Cardboard boxes with labels like "Spray" and "Analgesics". Loading of cartons and other goods in air force machine. Inscription on the machine "Luftwaffe".
Air force machine, total, in flight. Calcutta: refugee camp. People stand in the rain in the mud on shore, child washes. Pan on the refugees and the faces, big. Registration of refugees with thumb pressure. Weak woman with baby in your arms. Dead is pulled behind mat wall. Hamburg: Prof. Mohr in study desk close.
Interview: "the water loss is the most dangerous disease throughout the image. The skin is wrinkled, pale. The person concerned comes, if no help comes, with signs of circulatory failure to death. Before you can perform a vaccination. You can - when the cholera broke out - patients first treatment with infusions lead to, a salt solution that avoids that it comes to this strong signs of dehydration. Then the disease can be controlled."
Under the original vaccination scenes in India. Sick people lying on the ground, drip infusion. Sick woman on the ground in the dirt, looking too great. Dead in the grass. Dog pulls a dead arm from a pit. A child's body fight dogs and vultures. The blown-up framework, total.
02. Russia: spaceship "Soyuz 11" trick: Soyuz 11 connects at all with the Mir space station, including the rotating earth. Recordings of the Soviet astronauts in the space station. The 3 Russian astronauts before the start, half total. Rocket on the pad, the astronauts climb stairs, waving from the top. Launch of the missile and tracking. Georgy Dobrovolsky, Vladislav Volkov and Viktor Patsayev.
03. Germany, Bavaria: Hot gun town. Wild West Club various settings of Western scenes with mail coach robbery and shootings, silver dollar bar and old Inn. Interview Tony Lötschert with the initiator of the plant, that close.
Interview: "what is this city?" - "3 million." - "why is this city a success be?" - "why? Because it is the first in Europe. And because everything - every man is a pioneer. And here's pioneer thing."
Interview Weinberger with Mayor of Grafrath, great. Actuality: "Lord Mayor Weinberger, this Western town For you can be a competition?" - "on the contrary, even by this city, we expect substantial revenue that we get this for our municipality's coffers, since the term Grafrath, Germany is a place of pilgrimage and scenes at a Western bar goes back over a thousand years with can-can dancers and a piano player." Bar scenes with drinking and card players.
04. Ratzeburg: rowing test as a pre Olympic test rowing boats ashore. Rowers bring their boat to water. Russian team exercises, short. Polish rowers bring their boat from the Jetty into the water. German Association of eights, totally. Review of rowing scenes Mexico, archive. Duck family swimming in a row. Limit of the best eighth of Europe over 2000 m. Different rowing scenes. German eighth, total, beat the international competition. Norwegians will close, big 2nd interview with coach Kuhlmey-Becker.
Interview: "we have Not yet much done. For this reason one can say anything yet. First and foremost: The rowers Not yet too much did in the winter, because they were all alone at home, no one took care of them. I think, for the Olympic Games, we must be at least three lengths faster."
Award of the prize to the German team, helmsman receives 2 roses.
05. Hamburg: Danyel Gerard singing "Butterfly" Alster, sailing boats on the dock. Trafofahrt on Gerard immediately with Gitarre.Diverse settings of Gerard with and without guitar, sailing boat, on the Alster Lake and on the jetty, great and close. Sings original "Butterfly"
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Misery ; Interviews ; Refugees ; aircraft ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Rockets ; Aerospace ; Rowing ; Medicine ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Cholera epidemic & Interv. Prof. Mohr camera: Rühe origin: vis news Soyuz 11 origin: Sovkino Wild West in Munich camera: Rau, Oelsner rowing test regatta in Ratzeburg camera: Pahl, Jürgens, Rühe, Seib "Butterfly" - Danyel Gerard camera: Jürgens origin: archive at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 90/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 674/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 593/1961