UFA-Dabei 779/1971 29.06.1971
1st Moscow: Berthold Beitz at Kosygin and other West German economists inside: Beitz and Kosygin handshake, half total. General welcome of the German economic delegation. Beitz, Kosygin and others in entertainment. Men's sit down at the Conference table. Kosygin, close. Beitz, close.
02. Berlin: SED party Congress fluttering hammer and sickle flag. Welcome Brezhnev and Erich Honecker, shaking hands and kiss change. Brezhnev big with large bouquet of roses. Greeting and hug Kiss Gierek and Honecker, as Husak and Honecker, next standing Ulbricht. Exterior shot of Wener soul Bala Hall, flagged. Inside: applaudierende Brezhnev, Honecker, Stoph and von Schnitzler. Swivel about applauding. Long shot of the occupied room, look at front with Marx, Engels and Lenin: Actuality of Honecker: quote: "with all people we To want make sozialitstische company always perfect for all people. Nothing is made here for its own sake. Everything we do is the benefit of our people working." Stenographers writing with. Invasion of military formations with flags in the sound. Soldier presented a gift to Honecker. Swivel of Auditorium on the podium. Flowers are presented, Honecker. He kisses him that old lady überreichende flowers. Brezhnev hands with young woman. Applauding. Honecker and others call "High, high, high".
03. Beijing: Ceaucescu at Mao Tse-Tung airfield: Chu en-Lai and other half total. Ceaucescu and woman descend gangway. Hug and kiss Ceaucescu and Chu en-Lai, half total. That took military formation. Ceaucescu welcomes Chinese flags-panning. Mrs Ceaucescu beckoning, half total. Concentration total of outside a building with a large picture of Mao. Inside: Ceaucescu and woman enter. Welcome Ceaucescu and Mao, half total. Mao passes with right hand zitternder raised at the Romanian delegation. Mao, Ceaucescu great close,. Mao, close. Ride Ceaucescus concentration Street anticipates banner across the street, drive to cheering quantities, the balloons on motorcycles allow.
04. Willy Brandt receives film stars Willy Brandt welcomed Mrs Simone Jürgens Peter Schamoni, Curd Jürgens, welcomes and kisses Michi Tanaca, behind Viktor de Kowa, Ruth-Maria Kubitschek and Alexander Kerst, big. Horst Tappert, great. Hans-Dietrich Genscher and Maria Schell in big entertainment. Romy Schneider and Rut Brandt, great. Willy Brandt is a Lady of fire for cigarette. Romy Schneider and Consul Barthel (head of the Constantin) close in the profile. Group with Brandt. Maximilian Schell with Rut Brandt in conversation, great. Romy Schneider laughing, great. Pan on curd of Jürgens. Romy Schneider and Maria Schell, half total. Big Willy Brandt.
Pan on Horst Tappert and Heidi Hansen. Heidi Hansen half-close. Scenes from the film "Rosi and the gentleman from Bonn" with Horst Tappert and Heidi Hansen and an another actress at a bar.
05. Berlin: XXI. International Film Festival Mercedes-Benz House and Memorial Church, swivel on Zoo Palace with font "21. Berlin International Film Festival ' 71. Monica Vitti out of railway compartment and greets cameramen and photographers. Monica Vitti with flowers, close. Italian film director Pasolini with sunglasses, wholesale. Arm in arm the French young filmmakers Isabel vineyard and Guillaume Foret. Monica Vitti's Zoo-Palast. Minister of the Interior, Genscher, close. Original sound before Filmpreisüberreichnung.
Interview: "the Committee has made balanced and significant decisions. "Decisions that allow the determination, that it Very much are personalities in the German film, which justify it, the German film a future – if a future were not free of problems, but where it - to To give." Inside the Auditorium. Close Golden Filmband for Rainer Werner Fassbinder. Genscher handed over half total Fassbinder Award, for the film "Why does Herr R. run amok?". In Volker Schlöndorff, great for "The sudden wealth of the poor people of Krombach", total. Golden film band, close to Hanna Schygulla, who presented the prize by Genscher gets half total.
06. Germany: postal savings and holiday vacation posters. Driving shooting at cars temporarily, highway access, camping car ride (archive). Camping site in the evening, lighted camper van. Burglar goes to the window and steals a suitcase out. Interviews on the road: Börner (German newsreel) questioned passers-by.
Interview: "How do you secure your money against burglary and theft?" - "I'm only checks with me, only cheques."I don't know, in the mattress hide perhaps, under the mattress."-" - we have no money. We To give up what we have."-"Traveller's cheques, cash in the pouches, at the hotel reception and at home nothing."-" that I leave my husband."-"Oh, I have a postal savings account." Including new village (German newsreel). Post Office outside. Inside: new village goes to switch and paid on postal savings account. Slip large officer fills out the book and stamps. Landscape images from archive.
07. Tour de France - cycling fluttering Swiss flag, total. "Inches" tall. Swiss customs officer. Field of cyclists, various settings. Cars with spare wheels. Including Eddie Merckx, total. 3 single driver (Polish Cinematographers, guests of the German newsreel), and Dr. Haese, great. Winner of the 2 stage in the Möslestadion in Freiburg: tanning Kadakia, Holland. Merckx flowers large. Eddy Merckx is massaged into a break. Also Rolf Wolfshohl, lying, speaks.
Actuality: "it will be most likely my last, because I am now 32 years and the difficult me from year to year, with the young riders in such a fast race, how is the"tour de France", to keep up." Albert Fritz pulls his shoes on and great Rudi Altig in conversation, great racer and wheels. Eddy Merckx, great. Throngs of drivers.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Altig, Rudi ; Barthel ; Beitz, Berthold ; Boerner, Hans Jürgen ; Brandt, Rut ; Brandt, Willy ; Breschnjew, Leonid ; Ceausescu ; Fassbinder, Rainer Werner ; Forêt, Guillaume ; Genscher, Hans-Dietrich ; Gierek, Conrade Edward ; Haese, Jürgen ; Hansen, Heidi ; Honecker, Erich ; Husak, Gustav ; Jürgens, Curd ; Kerst, Alexander ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Kowa de, Victor ; Kubitschek, Rut-Maria ; Tse Tung, Mao ; Neuendorf, Liselott ; Pasolini ; Schamoni, Peter ; Schell, Maria ; Schlöndorff, Volker ; Schneider, Magda ; Schnitzler von, Karl-Eduard ; Schygulla, Hanna ; Stoph, Willi ; Tanaca, Michi ; Tappert, Horst ; Tschu, En-Lai ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Vitti, Monica ; Weingarten, Isabel ; Fritz, Albert ; Karstens, Gerben ; Merckx, Eddy ; Wolfshohl, Rolf
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; Postal, postal services ; cycling ; Reviews ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Social events ; Economy ; Foreign policy events ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Beitz at Kosygin origin: Sovkino SED party Congress in Berlin origin: DEFA Ceaucescu at Mao Tse Tung origin: Sahia Chancellor reception for film stars film snippet "rosy u.d.. Mr a. Bonn XXI. int." Berlin Film Festival camera: Pahl "Postal savings and holiday travel" origin: Archive Tour de France camera: Luppa, Rau, Rühe, Ahsendorf at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 46/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 976/1968
Welt im Bild 23/1952
Messter-Woche (Querschnitt aus Messter-Wochen Nr. 23 und 29/1921)
Welt im Film 255/1950
Welt im Film 295/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 613/1961