UFA-Dabei 780/1971 06.07.1971
01 Pompidou in the Federal Republic Pompidou in the midst of crowds and cameramen (Luppa, among others). Traforückfahrt. Pompidou big hands with young girls. Willy Brandt and Pompidou go aboard the Rhine steamer "Loreley". The ship ride, half total. Inside: Swivel to Pompidou and Brandt, both each big. Driving scenes at Castle pass. Internal: amongst others Walter Scheel, half total. Pan on the other side of the table and totals. "Loreley" in ride totally neutral.
02. Berlin: XXI. International Film Festival II Mercedes-Benz House and Memorial Church, swivel on Zoo Palace "Berlin bear", big, from hand held (archive). Italian film director Pasolini with big sunglasses. Shirley McLaine, close, laughing. Pan sitting over producers and actors at tables. Including Edwards. Michael Verhoeven and Klaus Halliday, great. Heidi Hansen, close. Dancing together Senta Berger and Horst Buchholz, great. Lil Dagover, great. Outside: Atelier at the Zoo with font "International Forum of young film". Poster, swivel on Office of the young Forum. Movie posters. Film still photo of Negroes from one of the movies. Gregory speaks of the "Forum Junger deutscher film".
Actuality: "this film used militant, that is to say, he is not brought out in the commercial sense and we do what we can call: agitation propaganda." The film To want we run also in Germany with German, militant group."partly backed with Negro soldiers still photos. Poster for the film "who in the glass house loves" with picture of Senta Berger. Swivel on Senta Berger and Michael Verhoeven. Scenes from the film "glass house... (A film for life to third).
03. Germany: vacation wave reads Munich "Evening newspaper" on German roads man. Headline "remains in bed - the Prussians". Lines of cars on the highway. Pan of trailer with boat and shield "München Nord". Aerial view of Munich by helicopter from (No 1535/71) pilot, big. Sealing trafficked roads. Pan across accident car and people. Injured on the ground lying supplied. ADAC helicopter lands in hospital. Nurses lift stretcher from a helicopter and quickly roll the injured to the hospital. Several fallen smashed cars, close. Young man recounts the accident. Doctor, paramedics and police officers in a car accident. Lying dead woman on the seats, close. A police officer hands scroll in her identity card. Several settings of the crashed car. Examination of the girl. The body is covered with a white cloth.
04. Berlin: car race on the Avus, and looking back on 50 years of Avus-train starting race car of formula V. Various racing scenes and review. Karl Kling rises in a Mercedes silver arrow, great. Archive recordings from the 1930s, 1954, 1926, 1951 etc.
05. Aachen: Horse Show "" Grand Prix of Aachen"total of course Hans Günther Winkler 'Jägermeister', riding scene Ann Moore, England, riding without points of failure. Horse-riding scenes Raimondo d ' Inzeo on "Fiorello," without error. Sanneh on "Simona" crashes an obstacle in a second playoff. Alwin Schockemöhle on "golden dream" with many points of failure. Mancinelli/Italy pulls obstacle. As Neal Shapiro/United States on "Ibrahim". Marcel Rozier / France on "San Souci". Winner Schapiro and Rozier. Waving spectators in the stands at victory lap of the rider.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Berger, Senta ; Brandt, Willy ; Buchholz, Horst ; Dagover, Lil ; Engelbrecht, Wolfram ; Gregor ; Hansen, Heidi ; Hebecker, Klaus ; Luppa, Wilhelm ; McLaine, Shirley ; Pasolini ; Pompidou, George ; Scheel, Walter ; Verhoeven, Michael ; Inzeo d', Raimondo ; Kling, Karl ; Mancinelli ; Moore, Ann ; Rozier, Marcel ; Shapiro, Neal ; Schockemöhle, Alwin ; Steenken, Hartwig ; Winkler, Hans Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; motor sports ; News, communications ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Reviews ; Shipping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Accidents ; Medicine ; Transport: General ; aerial photographs ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Pompidou in the Federal Republic camera: Luppa, Rühe Film Festival Berlin II camera: Pahl Studio mirror. 'Who live in glass houses' origin: Constantin vacation wave on German roads camera: Rau Avus - run and review camera: Pahl origin: Archive "Grand Prix of Aachen" camera: Luppa, Rühe, Jackson at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Wie Frankreich das Elsass befreit
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1017/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 413/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 859/1966
Welt im Film 358/1952