UFA-Dabei 782/1971 20.07.1971
01 stock Friedland and visit by Federal President Heinemann arrival of Poland Germans: several settings. Disembarking from the railway children and baggage. Shield: "Grenzdurchgangslager Friedland", swivel on evacuees, that pass through the camp gate. Heinemann, half total with settlers from barracks. Girl presented him with flowers. Heinemann half total speech and totally at a small desk.
Actuality: "you now have lived since the war in their homeland as a minority and had to fight, who have to endure minorities anywhere in this world with all the difficulties. Can push anyone into the situation of new citizens. You are in the Federal Republic of Germany with the same rights and same duties as all other. full citizens" Several settings of evacuees listening to during the speech and the camp immediately. Heinemann enters children's game room, sitting between children. Children swing on mothers. Poland Germans describe the living conditions on question boerner (German newsreel) in Poland after the submission of relocation.
Sound bites: "There my Department where I worked, was reported then, that she To give the lowest wages and difficult work me, so that the harassment of the day started, where I then put the request." - "we told you about difficulties in Poland, you will have here in the Federal Republic?" - "no, officially not." - "to hear it was, that earn less and BB´s will not go to Germany now how us in Poland. "Yes, that we did not think Yes never." - "that we be treated in Germany as second class people they told us something, robbers guns, tell me that we didn't believe Yes." - "and you To want times within a few years back as a tourist?" - "Maybe." Close-ups of the respondents.
02. Hydrofoil "Tucumcari" descriptions of El Mundo 456/3 hydrofoil Tucumcari drive totally and half total. Swivel in the commando. Hands of distracting driving that big. Driving record, parts of the ship is visible. Bow and stern waves. Drive past at buoy. Tucumcari total and close in the past,. This is shorter.
03. Bremen: Start of the VFW-614 VFW 614 on the ground when checking by engineers. Viewers behind fence. Total spectators. Enter fitters. Machine totally in the roles of turning. Start the machine, totally. Shooting in the air totally by escort out. Bow and stern respectively close. Landing VFW 614 on the runway of the brake screen is raised.
04. Poland: Refinery fire several settings of the strong smoke burning refinery. Fire-extinguishing foam is gushing out, great. Hose. Firefighters with hoses. Foam flakes fly past. Firefighters wading in the foam carpet up to the neck. Unloading operations.
05. Hamburg: art factory pan on factory building. Damaged front. Caption: "Karl G. Weber KG, machine industry". Several interior shots at prepare the rooms for the new purposes. Beat band playing in the foreground playing children. Pan across spectators in the Gallery on the beat band. Viewers, father with a child on his shoulders. Various interior shots with audience, pan across pottery on the Potter at work on the Potter's wheel. Art exhibition: Paintings on the walls. Theatrical scenes with members of young Theatre from Göttingen. O-ton: O God, My god, have mercy on me! "- Hey, Hey, hey." Man proposes with Clapper on cowbells, image exchange with girls clapping to the rhythm, close. Several settings of different performances.
06. Cologne: Men's fashion boy going up stairs by great Hall, long gang, actuality underscored scenes with his original sound: "I name Detlef and I am 8 years old and I live in Cologne." Because as ´ is fashion show with men ne and I should go and do most things." Several settings of the audience at tables, including Joachim Fuchsberger which is complimented by different masters as best dressed man. Applause. The little boy in the dressing room with male model in the changing rooms, cloakroom attendant attracts him. Dressmen MIDI coats and hats and the child on stage, total. Representation of jackets and suits. The little boy takes the stage alone and is brought back from the dresser. Older male model with highly checkered jacket, great. Outdoors: Dressman moving rhythmically, several settings. A young boy enters the tram. All backed with the original sound of a child saying to.
Interview: "I quite many people saw, newspaper people and other people. They were talking A lot and there came a man on the stage, she congratulated all the, because he is always so well dressed. And then we all have clapped and because people have moved ever. Aunt Elizabeth has always moved me, and we had been looking for ever a tie for me. We had to always on stage and go out and introduce ourselves. Best enjoyed with the MIDI coat and because I where small bin, the great sent out always me. Once aunt Elisabeth brought back me, because I was went off too early. There was an older gentleman, and, which was a very nice jacket. Most jackets have lots of buttons and big pockets and slits on the sides and A few have so beautiful patterns."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Returnees, evacuees, Outlander ; Interviews ; Disasters ; Fire ; Refugees ; aircraft ; Musical events ; Shipping ; Cultural events ; Art ; Distributed ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Gustav Rafeeque m Friedland camera: fire, Jürgens hydrofoil "Tucumcari" camera: Jackson start d. VFW Jet 614 in Bremen camera: Brandes, Ahsendorf Refinery fire in Poland origin: Polkronika art factory in Hamburg camera: L., Rühe origin: Germany mirror menswear in Cologne camera: L. at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 47/1946
Welt im Bild 80/1954
Besuch des Vertrauens 1959
Welt im Film 166/1948
Welt im Film 238/1949
Welt im Film 164/1948