UFA-Dabei 788/1971 31.08.1971
1 Hamburg: Football HSV - Schalke 04 audience with swinging HSV flags. Claudia Gorden sings in the stadium in front of bleachers actuality "it was like every day... "that half the total and big." Bouncing fans. Different game scenes partly ZL. Uwe Seeler at the heads, total (2 x). Helmut Schön in the audience, talking, great. Goalkeeper Adam standing in the gate, total. Salem falls. Seeler hits post. Repetition of the shot with the camera.
02. Berlin: Internationale Funkausstellung scenes with the likes of the Luxembourg station. Traforanfahrt on Palais am Funkturm. Les Humphries singers, swing, half total, field recording: "we are going' to Jordan...". Various settings of the exhibition. Demonstration of the videophone. Demonstration of a car telephone: girls operated self select buttons, on the phone, interview (missing). Image plate is placed on the plate. Mayor contactor on the device, half total. Button is operated. Image plate runs, image on screens. FS cassettes: Cassette is inserted, close. Man operated switch. Swivel screen. Various settings of the exhibition.
03. Studio mirror: "Cap'n ' n Roughneck from St. Pauli" with Curd Jürgens Konstanz: Curd Jürgens with flowers in the arm pushes through crowd. Get aboard a floor ocean-going vessels. Great in the open boat Curt of Jürgens and Elisabeth Flickenschildt together. Pan on other actors, including Johanna von Koczian. Awarded an Honorary certificate to curd of Jürgens to the honorary captain of the Lake Constance fleet. Certificate close. Curd Jürgens white captain's hat is placed. Johanna von Koczian with lifebuoy of Ms Reichenau to the neck. Jürgens, great.
Quote: "when you should say: well, now you're so folk pieces, then, I can only recall that our greatest actor Albert Bassermann always on tour has played the"rape of the Sabine women"." So, I not embarrassed!"
Curd Jürgens in the captain's outfit at the helm. Scenes from the film "Captain ' n Roughneck from St. Pauli". Backed by original sound of a song sung by Curt Jürgens.
04. Sauerland: parachuting, group exercise in free fall parachutist when putting together his parachute. Camera is mounted on a helmet, close. Folding the cords, close. Strapping packaging. Helmet camera mounted it is exposed, near. Plane taking off, total, look in the cockpit with pilot and fittings. Aircraft in flight by escort out. Jumper jump off, seen from the inside. Jumps in ZL. Springer hovers on the camera, face, close, with fluttering cheeks. Springer touch each other on the hands, release. Springer pulls on the cord, parachute opens up close. Springer is torn up from screen is opened. Aircraft total, sit on wing jumper. 3 jumps in ZL, 3 Springer, total, taken on the hands. Two group contains a third party in the flights. Parachute unfold. Band to strap a parachute, close. Landing. The four jumpers go with their parachutes on the arms on a field half total.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Football HSV - Schalke 04, Hamburg camera: fire, Rieck, Jürgens internally. Radio exhibition in Berlin camera: Pahl Studio mirror: "Captain ' n Roughneck in St. Pauli" (Curd Jürgens) camera: Rau skydiving camera: fire, Jürgens origin: Germany mirror at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 532/1960
Tagebuch einer Reise
Welt im Bild 123/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 372/1957
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 699/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 548/1960