UFA-Dabei 791/1971 21.09.1971
1 Hannover: trumpeting Altstadtfest organ-grinder and recorder boy, Traforückfahrt. Old town seen from Ferris wheel out, with many passers-by. Children play on giant plastic pillows, swivel. Road roller rolls arrows on the lane. Look through the narrow road on the Ferris wheel. Children play on foam balls. Swing by audience on band "Scorpions" on banks.
02. Poland report III: tourists in Kołobrzeg tourists exit a bus. Two women embrace. Interviews Dr. Haese individual tourists actuality: "Why did you?" - "Yes I am, to be again in this country." - "I want to visit my homeland." - "and I'm really just here to go to the swimming and stuff."
Restaurant, inside, in the BRD vacationers through empty rows of tables separated from East German vacationers, sitting pan. Beach life with beach chairs in the sand this couple, reading. Dog lies next to a pair of shoes. Interview Dr. Haese, sound bites of two ladies. Quote: "there is something on this trip, what has surprised you?" - "Yes, the friendliness, courtesy of the Poland." - "How is it with you?" - "Yes, surprised the elegance of ladies here." - "Something bothered here you on vacation?" - "Yes, times that Very much long ride." - "Yes, and the strenuous checks in the long drive DDR." - "Yes, my husband especially." The beer was not cold enough, and one other thing, which has disturbed more sensitive: when Germans here drove into the bus through the area and must sing the Pomeranian song quite loudly, which I find rather distasteful. 2 ladies and the couple. Entrance to the hotel, totally random ride. Street scene. Station, interview of a woman who wants to meet relatives, with Jane here.
Quote: "I'm already thirty years away from here. I expect my brother, who will come from Tannowiec, I have long not seen." The woman, big train arrives. You hugged her brother and hooked up with him on the platform. Two women visit a farm on which they lived 25 years ago, To give a piece of paper with Polish Declaration of their visit the Polish resident, go with her in the House, show photos, leave the House again. Polish taxi on the highway. Pan 2 rising from women on farm, today training place for agronomists. A woman with a camera, half total. Women on tour, 2 men on pump. One of the women climbs over the wall. Manor House total. Entertainment of the women.
Actuality: "you went through here so obliquely, as a Bush - was formerly everything away." - "Paß it up, photograph it soon, before they forbid us." - "Once I already have." - "here the beech, which is almost dead." - "the family coat of arms. "Even a saying among them was formerly: Waheed your blessing, Lord, always about the House and his master get."-"since we have celebrated many celebrations, danced A lot. And that was our favorite place, up there on the tower. Through a hatch are we out crawled."-"and there were tennis courts. "All gone back there."
A woman photographed. Tower of the House, fallen tree. Woman gives Polish boy with bicycle chewing gum. Jane asks tourists. Actuality: "Would you come back here?" - "no, so under these conditions one could here probably not so good live, although I mean that one can understand Very good with the Poland." - "no, it's somehow been not possible. You would have to Yes here again start, start all over again." Pan across densely populated beach.
Actuality: "are you go back again back here on vacation?" - "very sure." - "but then with Polish language skills. We're now a Polish language course."
03. basketball European Championships, final USSR - Yugoslavia 69:64 baskets many slow motion shots of the game. Jubilee of the Russian winner, which embrace and kiss.
04. Hamburg: Music Hall, guest performance by Mireille Mathieu Mireille Mathieu smiling, close. Talking to her supervisor and Manager Johnny Stark, half total. Both great. Strong, Mireille Mathieu puts his hand on the shoulder. Sample in the Music Hall, Mireille Mathieu sings actuality, total and close, with microphone "dans la Maison... ". A dancer on the stage. Mireille Mathieu sings actuality "Acropolis" in German, big and close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Haese, Jürgen ; Mathieu, Mireile ; Stark, Johnny
Hanover ; Poland ; Hamburg ; Food
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Basketball ; Interviews ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Special reports ; Townscapes: Germany ; festivals ; Entertainment, festivals ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Old town festival in Hanover origin: beak film Poland III: tourists in Kołobrzeg camera: Ahsendorf, Haese food European Basketball Championship camera: Ahsendorf Mireille Mathieu, Luppa, Hamburg camera: Jürgens, fire at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 385/1957
Bilder aus der großen Schlacht im Westen VI. Teil
El Mundo al Instante 805/1978
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 123/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 304/1955
20 Jahre danach
Probefahrt zweier Marine-Luftschiffe
Welt im Bild 48/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 871/1966