UFA-Dabei 792/1971 28.09.1971
1st Bremen, Bremerhaven: container cross of Northern container transporter runs on port area. Complex with containers from the top. Passing on container by the transporter from seen with the driver. Bremen Mayor Hans Koschnik, large and half total during inauguration speech quote: "I'm sure this container terminal is not only a great port economic performance, he is also a special performance for our sister city, the Lake City of Bremerhaven, which gets completely new accents." A container-laden ship to the wharf and loading. Container pan on hold. Container transporters. Loadmasters makes notes. Containers continue to ship. Bremer economics Senator Oscar Schulz, tall and half total when viewing a new container-ship model. Container with inscription "Blue Star Line", Traforückfahrt. Panning Helgen and multiple settings. Several settings of special electronics for radar chain systems and State of the art tracking devices. Diverse apparatus for permanent electronic port basin measuring with operator on ship in the harbour. Surveying ship in the bearing. Apparatus Ralog Atlas and Atlas-Dira. Trafofahrt bearing ship in the harbour.
02. Taunus: Rider late summer ride, riders rally ' 71 sit on half total. Various settings of riders in the autumn forest. Control point, where the riders leave cards to stamp. Various equestrian scenes, including boy on pony. Riders reach destination Dreieichenhain. Award ceremony, a young Mare, big. The new owner be congratulated. Horse head, close.
03. Yugoslavia: Tito receives Leonid Breschnjew and Tito is at the inauguration of a partisan monument with movie stars Brezhnev. Hug and kisses. (Cinematographer, total). Drive both through the streets, escorted by Mototrrädern. Waving Soviet flag. Both statesmen with other session table, swivel. Brezhnev, Tito big. Pan by cameramen on both great together and half totally on sofa sitting. Valley of Sutjeska: couple Tito descends stairs accompanied, outside. Partisan monument, half total. Tito inaugurates. Pan across monument. Monument total, soldiers assigned to the fore. Hardy Krüger and Liz Taylor with wife Jovanka, swivel on Richard Burton. Tito, Taylor and Hardy Krüger. Monument at crowd.
04. Germany: Delmenhorst: 20 years of technical relief exercise in Delmenhorst. Members of the technical welfare to demo new salvage equipment, bridge; "Verwundeter" roped off from the window. Interior Ministers Genscher at the lectern, great. Interview: "we can have today, after 20 years, an impressive success: 570 local associations with more than 70,000 volunteers volunteers meet the important joint task of the technical welfare." Partly under the text by Genscher: THW builds suspension footbridge, several settings. 3 men protect themselves with a tarp against the rain. Men cross the newly built bridge. Magirusleiter qualmendem House.
05. Poland report IV: singer Ursula Sipinska Gallop of ungesattelter horses in ZL, various settings. Running Ursula Sipinska in ZL. Close-up of Sipinska. Quote: "I'm Ursula Sipinska. I am 22 years old. I live in Poznan and study interior design and now I my last Polish song wants to make known with". Traforückfahrt. Sings interview inside of her apartment. Including poster with your photo. She brushes her hair in her bathroom. Your friend brings her a bouquet of flowers and kisses her. Ursula Sipinska on her balcony flower watering. Bar. Your friend with a trumpet enters the room. Ursula Sipinska drinking from glass, close. Ursula Sipinska when the record selection. Places LP on the turntable. Ursula Sipinska along enters the lens in the open air and on shore, sings interview closely and total.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Monuments; Autumn; Chess; Flags; Musical events; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); Shipping; Special reports; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Technology; Animals (except dogs); Kissing, kissing scenes; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
Camera: Ahsendorf autumn Rahman in the Taunus camera: Luppa, Jürgens, Shiva Tito m. of movie stars and partisan monument origin: Novosti Tito receives Brezhnev Technisches Hilfswerk, 20 years camera: Rühe, Brandes Poland IV, Urszula Sipinska camera: Ahsendorf at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 427/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 830/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 26/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 949/1968