UFA-Dabei 794/1971 12.10.1971
1st Emperor Hirohito of Japan in Germany Cologne Bonn airport: machine half total, Imperial couple at the head of the gangway. Greeting of the Imperial couple (Empress Nagako receives bouquet of Roses) by Deputy Federal President Hans Koschnik. Both half totally, and completely in front abschreiten. With flags waving Japanese on the ranks of the airport building. Hirohito greets upwards with his hat. Bonn: City Hall, total, with crowd. Hirohito greeting from steps, half-close. Inside: Mayor Peter Krämer, swivel on sitting Imperial couple. Kareem half total. Hirohito in entry in the Golden book, great. The signature of the Imperial couple, great.
Schloss Brühl: Reception. The Imperial couple and couple Koschnik, total. Under formidable Scheel and wife, Bahr, Barzel, Genscher, half total.
02.-New York: Walter Scheel in New York and at U Thant for any subsequent admission to the UN pan across New York from above. Scheel, with on the nose of gerutschter glasses, close, sitting, reading of files and total. United Nations building with the flags of the Nations. Pan across UN building from bottom to top. Meeting table: U Thant facing Scheel. Scheel half total. Swivel on U Thant. Scheel and Gromyko half close talking big Scheel, swivel on Gromyko. Scheel half total on the MIC talking about the outcome of his discussions in New York.
Actuality: "this year's General Assembly of the United Nations are 104 Foreign Minister in New York. This is a record, and shows the strong interest in world politics. The focus is Of course the European détente. After the final settlement of Berlin is planned for next year that it is To give a major political and diplomatic activity in Europe. It is material for talks, and it is a further step in the intensification and the normalization of our relations with all parts of the world for us."
Various under the actuality Scheels encounters with other foreign ministers, including Douglas home.
03. AGFA photo story movie traffic turn of the century and as copying, four ladies and State, feature film scene and lovers, old airplane flights and stand, bathroom scene on the beach and stand, Lady with a big hat and Standkop. (All archives) Old photo album on sofa, lying, also a photographer, Traforückfahrt standing on a lawn. Ride on board camera. Old family photo, pan on factory building. Man rolls film by coil on the ground, swivelling on movie pile rolled-up. Various settings of the mechanical production of the film. 35 mm raw film roll. Women in labor. Manufacture of lenses and lenses. People photographierende many intermediate cuts. Among other things, Petrides (German newsreel). Testing an automatic exposure control for sensor camera (which excludes shaky photos). Various Photographierende and their photos, each between an open shutter.
04. Paris: Jonny Halliday slow motion studies of wild moving audience during the show. Also, Jonny Halliday in ZL. Close-up dripping and big on the microphone. Hardly any sound.
05. Warsaw: 3-1 decision to the top spot in the European Championship Poland football match Germany -. Narration see gameplay footage. Including goalkeeper Maier, Gerd Müller, Günter Netzer, Grabowski. Jubilation of Germans with swinging flags. The German players embrace at the end of the game.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bahr, Egon ; Barzel, Rainer Candidus ; Douglas-Home ; Genscher, Hans-Dietrich ; Gromyko, Andrej ; Hallyday, Jonny ; Hirohito von Japan ; Koschnik, Hans ; Krämer, Peter ; Petrides ; Scheel, Walter ; Thant, U. ; Grabowski ; Maier, Josef ; Müller, Gerd ; Netzer, Günter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Industry ; cameramen, cameramen ; Football ; Musical events ; Photographers ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: North America ; Technology ; UN ; Autographs ; Industrial ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Emperor Hirohito in the Federal Republic camera: Luppa, Ahsendorf A.-min. Scheel in United States camera: Luppa Agfa - photo story camera: L., rough origin: Archive Jonny Halliday in Paris origin: Gaumont international football match Germany: Poland 3-1 origin: Polkronika at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 182/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 559/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 695/1963
Welt im Film 198/1949
Welt im Bild 77/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 788/1965