1 Munich: CSU Party Conference, 25 years CSU Saar, half total. Barzel and Strauss go through the crowd. Front wall poster "25 years of CSU". Head Auditorium. Goppel, great. Strauss big at the lectern, speaks against German Ostpolitik. Interview: "the German people and the Soviet Union to know that our Eastern policy is serious ground, that we contract only, equally be interpreted in Moscow and Bonn in the text and the meaning. You should know that we are to take more seriously as a partner for a togetherness coming out and in the long term are more valuable than that which To try taking advantage of a questionable, ever-shrinking majority in Parliament and people, to bring a bad treaty finalised for opportunistic reasons."
Barzel, Goppel etc., the audience. Long shot of the Hall, Barzel, great. Barzel and Strauss shake hands.
02. Poland report V: Chopin monument of Chopin, total. People read stop at a tree. Chopin's birth House, totally with concert listeners before. People in the Park in Warsaw immediately. Open window, random ride. Inside: Pianist on the wings, hands on keys, large, original sound. Various settings of listeners who listen raptly. Pianist in the Park on the outside of the wing. Many young listeners, close. Chopin monument is reflected in a water.
03. Braunschweig: Merian cityscape Artist Hermann Balon. Bird's eye view Mapper swivel of maps on the wall with a staff Bollmann. Bollmann mounted camera on a small plane. Aerial photographs of a city. Driving through town with camera at VW. Individual buildings, half total. Staff in the Studio when mixing the air and ground shots. Aerial photographs of a city. Drawing hand in front of specialized equipment. Bollmann images from Munich, swing over drawing New York, Hamburg, etc.
04. Hamburg: Badminton rankings tournament of the best German players of slow motion studies of the tournament. No mentions etc.
05. Alsace: Mercedes SL Coupé Mercedes 350 SL Coupé ride on Avenue, total. Indoor shots. Ride through narrow streets in Alsace. Alsatian traffic COP. Mercedes on a meadow, total and detail shots. Hand opens the door. Cockpit. Door on the rear window, box is used inside. Window move up and down at your fingertips. Wheels close. Headlight wiper operation, close. Car frontal. Look at the engine. Mercedes star, close. Mercedes ride frontal on the route you Vin.
06. Constance: Maybach car meeting several settings of various old Maybach models on the road. Driving shots on parked Maybach cars passing by with viewers. Pan across several Maybach bugs with the MM character. Detail shots of individual cars, such as air vents open, handlebars, close. Swing open hood. Swivel wheel with MM mark. Headlights, close. Panoramic view in a fund with a small genuine carpet. Phone in the wall. Button for the driver are buttons. The dashboard lights to "Slow". Maybach model total driving, drivers in the open seat.
Origin / Type of content
CSU Party Congress in Munich camera: Rau Poland report V: Chopin camera: Ahsendorf Merian - Stadthildzeichner origin: Germany mirror badminton - ranked tournament, Hbg. camera: fire Mercedes Coupé camera: Rau Maybach meetings at Lake Constance camera: Rau at the beginning and end of total length
In Poland: Warsaw the Sundays in Warsaw Fréderic Chopin include autumn, before the gates of the city in his birthplace and known pianists Chopin play every Sunday international in a large park in the city.
In a small study, we observed the Warsaw and discovered her intimate relationship with an artist who has become a symbol of Poland in 150 years.
To the wonder boy of Chopin, the salons of Warsaw aristocracy tore once, an emigrant, Chopin suffered the humiliation of Poland by Tsarist Russia; during the German occupation, it was forbidden to play Chopin and even today tend to cite the Patriots and romanticists Chopin Warsaw: "Never listen to foreign advice - unless the wind whispers to him you".
This policy: Collision course was the designated Chancellor candidate of the Union parties celebrate Munich: Rainer Barzel demonstrated at the party the CSU self-confidence and determination. With his host Franz Josef Strauß, Barzel seemed unanimous: only by tough domestic political confrontation, the Union will regain power in Bonn.
"Pay tribute to the German people and the Soviet Union are aware that our Eastern policy is serious ground, that we contract only, equally be interpreted in Moscow and Bonn in the text and the meaning." You should know that we are to take more seriously as a partner for a togetherness coming out and in the long term are more valuable than that which To try taking advantage of a questionable, have become smaller and smaller, majority in Parliament and people, to bring a bad treaty finalised for opportunistic reasons."
It notes: Leisure-tips a man in Braunschweig has reserved itself the exclusive occupation of the Federal Republic: Hermann Bollmann, which stands as a bird's eye view Mapper of city portraits from above. 20 years ago, he pursued his art of drawing as a recreational hobby. Today, his plastic city views in all over the world are needed. Bollmann itself has developed the 8 special cameras for aerial photographs. A 20-minute flight is sufficient to fully register a city from the air.
A wide-angle camera, mounted on a VW, absorbs the city at eye level. About the speedometer cable the camera is thrown - on average twice per second. Facades, markets, backyards - nothing escapes the ground camera. It provides the most important preparatory work for the graphic designer in the Studio.
In the Studio air and ground shots are combined painting Bollmann-method: through clever interplay with the perspectives gives the impression the Viewer, as he sees the city as a passerby and from the air. What Bollmann used alone in homework and decorators, which he inspired and instructed for the unusual character job.
The 60 year old cartographer brought so far around 30 cityscapes on paper. 8 months to New York City, needed to portray the greatest city in the world. His picture cards, which combine precision with plastic clarity, have once same value Merian for maybe like today the stitches of the old master.
A rarity on our roads, exquisite and more expensive than the horsepower Renner of the renowned brands of today: carbody of special comfort brand Maybach, in the 1930s as German roll Royce one lure for demanding auto enthusiasts: to take over financially 19 motorists, who only succumbed to the vaunted Maybach touch after the war, presented their polished luxury liner on a car show at Lake Constance.
in 1940, the last six-cylinder Maybach left the factory in Friedrichshafen, Germany. Since then the price also rose with his age, In the small circle of initiates is regarded as self-evident, that a Maybach can be purchased only with a blank cheque.
The high-performance engine of the ' Zeppelin ' model set standards in engine construction. The 12-cylinder accelerates the Coupé version to 200 km/h.
In when it comes to comfort and technology suggests the ur-old from Lake Constance of today any mid-size car. However: a Maybach owner must not hesitate to invest tens of thousands of marks, if he wants to restore his luxury sedan style.
His owners rarely exploited the technical finesse of the car - central lubrication, brake amplifier, Overdrive - veterans. Because is not rushing a Maybach, they moved him as a noble horse.
New on Europe's roads: the great Mercedes-Benz. In Alsace, we discovered the 350 SL Coupé - a few weeks before the premiere of his sales.
The 350 Coupé to replace the old model of 280. The two-seater brother - the 350 SL -, the designers took over conception and technical details. Trimmed the cockpit: On functionality and security. Convenience remains trump - the doors are heated, the window to respond to button. Aluminum alloy wheels make the comfortable Renner also optically fast. Perfection in security: wipers for the headlights.
The 8-cylinder engine produces 200 HP - 210 kilometers per hour. The new model is the first genuine four-seater Coupé of the work. Price: 35,000 mark - for the basic equipment. Extras cost extra.
This sport: Badminton athletes in a Hamburg Sports Hall they met for the first ranking tournament this season: Germany's best badminton players. In a slow-motion study, we tried to demonstrate the movement of a discipline, that make the ice hockey as a fastest sport applies.
Top players are high-performance athletes. Concentration, reaction speed, excellent condition and large percussion repertoire are needed to achieve the international standard of performance. The running schedule of badminton players is achieved only by ice hockey pros. Four times a year the best of the 22,000 German badminton player to a leaderboard tournament meet. Means not only a front place / prestige profit: with 300 marks monthly honors the German sports aid the training effort of the top players.
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer Candidus ; Bollmann, Hermann ; Goppel, Alfons ; Strauß, Franz Josef
Braunschweig ; Warsaw ; Alsace ; Lake Constance ; Munich ; Hamburg
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Monuments ; Domestic events ; Musical events ; Special reports ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Jobs ; Badminton ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator