UFA-Dabei 795/1971 19.10.1971
1 Munich: CSU Party Conference, 25 years CSU Saar, half total. Barzel and Strauss go through the crowd. Front wall poster "25 years of CSU". Head Auditorium. Goppel, great. Strauss big at the lectern, speaks against German Ostpolitik. Interview: "the German people and the Soviet Union to know that our Eastern policy is serious ground, that we contract only, equally be interpreted in Moscow and Bonn in the text and the meaning. You should know that we are to take more seriously as a partner for a togetherness coming out and in the long term are more valuable than that which To try taking advantage of a questionable, ever-shrinking majority in Parliament and people, to bring a bad treaty finalised for opportunistic reasons."
Barzel, Goppel etc., the audience. Long shot of the Hall, Barzel, great. Barzel and Strauss shake hands.
02. Poland report V: Chopin monument of Chopin, total. People read stop at a tree. Chopin's birth House, totally with concert listeners before. People in the Park in Warsaw immediately. Open window, random ride. Inside: Pianist on the wings, hands on keys, large, original sound. Various settings of listeners who listen raptly. Pianist in the Park on the outside of the wing. Many young listeners, close. Chopin monument is reflected in a water.
03. Braunschweig: Merian cityscape Artist Hermann Balon. Bird's eye view Mapper swivel of maps on the wall with a staff Bollmann. Bollmann mounted camera on a small plane. Aerial photographs of a city. Driving through town with camera at VW. Individual buildings, half total. Staff in the Studio when mixing the air and ground shots. Aerial photographs of a city. Drawing hand in front of specialized equipment. Bollmann images from Munich, swing over drawing New York, Hamburg, etc.
04. Hamburg: Badminton rankings tournament of the best German players of slow motion studies of the tournament. No mentions etc.
05. Alsace: Mercedes SL Coupé Mercedes 350 SL Coupé ride on Avenue, total. Indoor shots. Ride through narrow streets in Alsace. Alsatian traffic COP. Mercedes on a meadow, total and detail shots. Hand opens the door. Cockpit. Door on the rear window, box is used inside. Window move up and down at your fingertips. Wheels close. Headlight wiper operation, close. Car frontal. Look at the engine. Mercedes star, close. Mercedes ride frontal on the route you Vin.
06. Constance: Maybach car meeting several settings of various old Maybach models on the road. Driving shots on parked Maybach cars passing by with viewers. Pan across several Maybach bugs with the MM character. Detail shots of individual cars, such as air vents open, handlebars, close. Swing open hood. Swivel wheel with MM mark. Headlights, close. Panoramic view in a fund with a small genuine carpet. Phone in the wall. Button for the driver are buttons. The dashboard lights to "Slow". Maybach model total driving, drivers in the open seat.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- CSU Party Congress in Munich camera: Rau Poland report V: Chopin camera: Ahsendorf Merian - Stadthildzeichner origin: Germany mirror badminton - ranked tournament, Hbg. camera: fire Mercedes Coupé camera: Rau Maybach meetings at Lake Constance camera: Rau at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Der eiserne Film
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 280/1955
Welt im Film 154/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 615/1961