UFA-Dabei 798/1971 09.11.1971
01 Paris: Gilbert Bécaud Paris handwritten text to the song "What is so beautiful to love?" Gilbert Bécaud big sings the song, original sound. Man with a baby on her arm, young woman with baby carriage. Eiffel Tower in the foreground Bécaud. Clochard sitting on a bench. Pan of Eiffel Tower on a terrace with Bécaud and others at the table to be seen also Börner. Bécaud, great talks.
Quote: "I love to sing in Germany. Maybe my songs do you understand even if you can not French. "I have not enough time to write, so I write at night, so I sing - day for singing and writing and a little time for love at night."
Bécaud on the wing, at night, when composing. Bécaud in the Latin quarter. Dove followed pelicans, penguins are caressing and pigs, camel with a boy, Tauber. O "What is so beautiful in the love?". Bouquinist stands on the banks of the Seine. Khrushchev and Ulbricht kiss. Athletes being kissed, 2 children share a kiss. Bécaud goes along on the banks of the Seine. Miscellaneous archive material.
02. Rome: the EEC Foreign Ministers meet total Rome. Inside: Saragat and others at the reception for the Foreign Minister. Including Walter Scheel. Douglas home in great conversation. Scheel, and for example, from Norway, Denmark and Ireland, swing. Pan outside of market scene on medieval fortress near Rome, totally. The Ministers go to the fortress. French Foreign Minister Schumann and Chaban-Delmas. Various settings of the Ministers in the Park of the Castle. Inside: Several settings of the session participants, including Scheel, Douglas home, great. Pan across the participants.
03. Munich: Olympic roof topping helicopter flies with Richtkranz for the roof of the stadium. Pan across the roof. FS Tower, in addition to flying the helicopter with the Richtkranz. Polishing speaks his speech in verse.
Actuality: "First the idea, then the plan, with an artificial lake, so it began. Skeptics and enthusiasts, cool computer and visionaries have long discussed how to finance anything. Workers have with courage and strength made this work, built the masts, pulled the rope NET, sealed the roof, dispelled the doubt. Wishing you continued good luck up to the big game under five rings." Among the spectators Mayor bird, big. Various settings of the equipment, Olympic flag, big. Richtkranz depends on it.
04. France: giant airlifter "Guppy" "Guppy" landend total and close. Detail shots. Trunk open on the ground, men are in it. Rolling in total.
05. Germany, train railway radio Vogelfluglinie pictures of the rail crash at Radevormwald, UFA 775th modern train ride. Train drivers in the bandwagon, talking to dispatchers. Mast for train wireless railway communications. Driver, close, talking while driving actuality (missing). Operated switch for messages in the driver's cab. Inside the signal box. Call sign in the driver's cab can be heard. Driver speaks by phone with man in the signal box. Headquarters. Train bridge.
06. Berlin: Jazz days ' 71 traffic on nightly Berlin streets, driving shots at Philharmonic Hall temporarily. Poster, short, "Berliner Jazztage ' 71". Miles Davis trompetend, near and total. Original sound of the band. Various settings and total of Sugar cane Harris in the profile, close, actuality speaks: "I love Berlin and its Jazz days. You are unique. The audience is A lot more than just interested: it's concentration, yes With love for the thing. Fantastic for us musicians such as a Christmas." Sugar Cane Harris for playing violin in actuality, close and big. Traforückfahrt and total and ranking ride. Drummer. Various settings of jazz violinists. Applause.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Becaud, Gilbert ; Boerner, Hans Jürgen ; Davis, Miles ; Douglas-Home ; Harris, Sugar Cane ; Saragat, Guiseppe ; Scheel, Walter ; Schuman, Robert ; Vogel, Joachim
Munich ; Berlin ; Germany ; Rome ; Czechoslovakia ; France ; Paris
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Railways ; Europe, EDC, EEC ; Flags ; aircraft ; Musical events ; Night ; Olympics 1972 ; Townscapes: Germany ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Gilbert Bécaud in Paris camera: Pahl, Ahsendorf origin: Archive EEC-Foreign Ministers Conference in Rome camera: Luppa Olympic roof topping, Munich camera: Rau giant transport plane France origin: Pathé journal train railway radio Vogelfluglinie camera: Rühe origin: Archive 1971 Berlin Jazz days camera: Pahl, Ahsendorf at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die österreichisch-ungarische Kriegsmarine im Weltkrieg
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 103/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 889/1967
Messter-Woche 1919 (Woche 25)
Welt im Film 126/1947
Emelka-Wochenschausujet: Abschied von Nofretete (seit 1926)