UFA-Dabei 799/1971 15.11.1971
1st dog story Alsterpark Hamburg: gentleman with a Spaniel, Mr. with rough hair Dachshund playing, totally. Panning over a high-rise residential building. Scenes in the Alster Park: people with dogs of various breeds. Langhaardackel, total, Shepherd carries stick, totally, poodle close, Schnauzer, close, Reh Pinscher total, close to St. Bernard. Dalmatians, total, Pug, close. CHOW, total and others. Poodle in purse. 2 Airdaleterrier lines total. Various settings in the Alster Park. Woman with Mongrel on the road. Man at the newspaper kiosk with Mongrel. Little boy pupil eating dog. Children playing with dogs of various breeds. Poodle with football, Basset, poodle and Boxer at the games, total. Wagging tails, large. Great Dane and hunting dog, large, followed him.
02. Poland report VIII: car market in Warsaw entrance to the Warsaw horse market with cashiers on the bandwagon. Driving record on the market with parked cars and audience. Various settings of prospective large half total and total between the cars. People eating the sausage stands. Buyers in the election. Man dressing on motorcycle. Men look under cars. Driver sleeping in the car.
03. Bonn: visit to Schloss Gymnich in the Eifel, total Prime Minister Indira Gandhi when Chancellor Brandt Schwenk. Willy Brandt, serious, big. Helicopters flying on. Encounter Willy Brandt and Mrs. Gandhi, half total, handshake. Indian flag, great. Brandt and Mrs. Gandhi immediately, half total. Schloss Gymnich, several settings. Detail. Both go up stairs with accompaniment. Cameramen, half total. Drawbridge is lifted. Brandt, and Mrs. Gandhi on tea table, half-total entertainment. Large Mrs. Gandhi. Swivel on smoking Willy Brandt. Brandt and Mrs. Gandhi go IM Schlosspark, totally.
04. Karl-Marx-Stadt: Karl Marx monument by Lew Jefimowitsch Chervil several grades of Soviet sculptures, including Lenin chervil, half total, Karl Marx, draws close. Chervil at work on Marx sculptures, swing on giant bust. Bust in workshop with closely set wires. Various settings of the manufacture of the finale of the Communist Manifesto for the grinding of large letters, close. Lifting one of the plates with characters. Installation of the font Panel. Panels total. "Workers of all countries unite" in different languages. Installation of the monument. Pan across a crowd at the inauguration. Unveiling of the bust of giant, Traforückfahrt. Embrace Honecker and Chervil.
05. UNICEF: Starving children (UFA 751). Danny Kaye and Gilbert Bécaud at the vault of the Deutsche Bank, Hamburg. Bécaud counting money in a bag (proceeds of the LP star parade ' 71 for the world children's Fund). Both half totally in the bag of money. Records between money bags. Talk Danny Kayes, covered by the German narration. Interview: "we will make this time, what we do for years. We provide for medical care, food and shelter – for the millions of children who are not so favoured as the children." Starving children from UFA 751.
06. Berlin: Salvatore Adamo swing on backyard walls on Adamo, totally on Court. Adamo sings original sound "... Children play in the sand... ". Various settings totally great and close. Old couple on window. Adamo singing goes yard with hanging laundry. Actuality speaks: "I'm not rich born, and I haven't forgotten, poverty is, and I know that, to live, everyone has To find his own Sun, that is more important than the real Sun." So, you can be poor, I dare to believe, is that in the heart a small flower, that we try. To get live, and that's why I sing."
High-rise buildings. Actuality, various settings "you must learn again to see... after the Roses sings Adamo ". Swivel on tall buildings. Adamo goes along to wall.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Monuments ; Trade, finance ; Dogs ; Children ; Flags ; Musical events ; Special reports ; State visits (inside) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Economy ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Jobs ; Dogs ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Dogs story camera: Jackson Poland report VIII: car market camera: Ahsendorf Indira Gandhi in Bonn camera: Luppa Karl Marx monument of Chervil origin: DEFA UNICEF camera: fire origin: Salvatore Adamo in Berlin archive camera: Pahl at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 322/1956
Welt im Film 262/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 582/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 795/1965
El Mundo al Instante 702/1976
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 86/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 719/1963