UFA-Dabei 804/1971 21.12.1971
1 Munich: ice hockey feet: Düsseldorfer EG 3-0 final for the German ice hockey championship legs of the player to the puck, large, partly in ZL. Different game scenes. Including Meindl and goalie play Knaus/feet. Knaus catches the puck into the goal. Fouls. At the end of the game, enemies join hands.
02. Munich: Olympic Film Festival swing on models of Olympic buildings on the upper meadow field. Umbrella organization of the international film industry in the "Holiday Inn" with Willy Daume. Marianne Koch with Willy Daume. Mrs Cook receives Gold Medal, which she takes a box. Marika Kilius sitting with large Ocelot hat and Hans-Jürgen Bäumler, large side by side. Woman cooking with the coin, big. Film carton is brought in and out. The film box contains loose strips of film and a film box labeled "Olympia Film Festival" and the Olympic spiral. Mrs Cook opens the box. Content: an Ammonite, close. Pan across Bäumler, Kilius and others with glasses.
03. Federal Post Office report switchboards with headphones, close. Interview at mediation by telephone calls to East Germany. Post telephone Hall, total. Letter mountain. Map of letter mail in trays, close, several settings of the Sortiererinnen. Package transportation, unloading a postal car (archive). Hamburg Airport At night: post bags on cars driving on the tarmac. Launching machine At night. Traforanfahrt on Raisting radar screen. Pan voice Center. Raisting Church and radar equipment. Norddeich radio: Tower construction. Lake radio telegram runs out of machine. Girl takes out the telegram strips, which is glued on telegram form. Morsender man on the station Norddeich radio. Morsende hand, close. Norddeich radio tower against the night sky.
04. Kiel: Baptism and shipyard test drive the "John Augustus Essberger ' darkness. Woman speaks. Interview: "I baptize you takes on the name" John Augustus Essberger "you the bottle of sparkling wine, which wrecked the ship." Cloth is removed from the ship's name. The total tanker. Interior and exterior shots of the vessel. Views of covered spaces. Shipyard sea trial, several settings in the machine room. Technicians and engineers in testing in the engine room. Including stress test for the rudder blade, testing the oil supply, the fan and the burner, each major swing through central machine control room with crew members and technicians, multiple settings. Tachograph (which will replace the logbook). Anchor chain, close, rushes into the water (darkness). Radar equipment. "John Augustus Essberger" drive half total.
05. mens clothing (winter leisure) opens gate in the wall, male model comes out. Telefonierender young man in phone booth in bright sweater. Male model in long jacket runs between rails. His tweed jacket with leather detail settings. Male model on rocky beach with Surf. Legs in boots on a stone washed by water. Dressman in patent leather jacket with faux fur. Detailed view. Forest recording with Dressman in airy Wintercoat with fur collar and tie belt. Burning cigarette in his mouth, close. Close details. Gross Cordjacke, several settings. There is a flock of sheep on the Heath with photographierendem male model. Intermediate cutting apparatus of the meteorological station and water gauge. Sound bites of the weather forecasts (missing).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Ice hockey feet: Düsseldorf camera: Rau, Brandes Olympus, Film Festival, Munich camera: Rau Federal Post report camera: fire origin: Archive shipyard test drive "John A. Essberger" camera: Rühe mens clothing (winter leisure) camera: L. at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 328/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 42/1950
Welt im Film 93/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 443/1958
Treibriemen aus Pappe und Eisen
Welt im Bild 122/1954