UFA-Dabei 808/1972 18.01.1972
01 Hahnenkamm at Kitzbühel: skiing men downhill skiing views of Kitzbühel, totally with Hill. Slopes and many viewers. Various settings of the slalom run of the men's. Banu / Switzerland, totally in the course the aim is no. 1, 2. Jean-Noel Augert, France. Home, big, long track and run through the goal, Augert with Toni Sailer, total. Karl Schranz, close, start, half total and long follow-up. Run by Henri Duvillar. Schranz WINS, great.
02. Hamburg: giant airlifter "Super Guppy" Super Guppy landend frontal, totally discontinued, half total. Caption on the nose "Aéromaritime Airbus industry". Workshop Finkenwerder, Swivel, rear part of the fuselage of the Airbus moves slowly in the stomach of the GuppY, several settings. Fuselage is closed. Rolling on GuppY, part recording and starting, total and half total.
03. Munich: Soirée of the stars and Mathäserball swing by decoration on dancing. Dance floor, total. Dancing girls, including Gerd Fröbe with flag. Fröbe balances on his chin, big flagpole. Sitting at tables: under other Rex Gildo, swivel on Roy Black, Siegfried Lowitz, Joachim Hansen, Petra Schürmann, big. American Gospel singer Billy Preston, singing, close, original sound. Consul Barthel / Constantin, Uschi glass and Genscher together, great. Edwards, big. Franz Josef Strauß, close. Barbara Valentine's dancing, total Joachim Fuchsberger, great. Curd Jürgens, close and A lot of other celebrities.
04. Bremen: Theatre "Bremen freedom" swing by houses on Bremen town hall with "Roland". Hans-Jürgen Boerner interviews with passers-by: Börner total and large. Sound bites: "where is here the burp stone?" - "Yes, is here." - "Yes, must be here." - "... Here he must be - da."-"and Which one meaning has got this stone?"-" Yes, because is anyone been executed at that time, a woman not? "-"da ash Gottfried is executed."-"What has that done?"-"You their men killed, 3 piece."-"why spit because Bremen on this stone. "-"Yes, it's contempt."-"and today are still children from school with the teacher and looking for the stone and spit on it."-"because it's not to everyone's taste"that aren't so cold smiling kill by his wife to leave." Old picture of the execution of the poison contact ash Gottfried. The ash image Gottfried, close. Rainer Werner Fassbinder, big and totally, interview about possible parallel to Ulrike Meinhoff speaks: "it is not the question of emancipation, there is the question of hardened systems, social systems, which harden in single figures. Even today there are, if you will, Ulrike Meinhoff, may be tried against the society, to defend with murder or killing of people who represent the social system. But like the oppression of women is something that is still in progress, certainly." Various scenes from the play, in which ash poisoned Gottfried their men with coffee and ceremony scene with her last husband.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Augert, Jean-Noel ; Bruggmann ; Barthel ; Black, Roy ; Boerner, Hans Jürgen ; Engelbrecht, Wolfram ; Fassbinder, Rainer Werner ; Fröbe, Gerd ; Fuchsberger, Joachim ; Genscher, Hans-Dietrich ; Gildo, Rex ; Glas, Uschi ; Hansen, Joachim ; Jürgens, Curd ; Lowitz, Siegfried ; Preston, Billy ; Schürmann, Petra ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Valentin, Barbara ; Duvillard, Henry ; Sailer, Toni ; Schranz, Karl
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Kitzbühel, men's downhill skiing origin: Fox Super Guppy, Riesentransportflugzg.
Camera: Fire, Rühe Munich: Soirée d. stars and Mathäserball camera: Rau, Rau Theatre "Bremen freedom" camera: L., Ahsendorf at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 189/1949
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 828/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 527/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 652/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 25/1950
Welt im Film 329/1951
Welt im Film 159/1948
Kriegshundelazarett an der Westfront
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 16/1950
Welt im Film 302/1951