UFA-Dabei 811/1972 08.02.1972
01 75th birthday of Ludwig Erhard, and review of Bailey Chapel, short, Erhard and wife, half-close. Willy Brandt and Erhard at presentation of a gift by Brandt. He was laughing in the profile, close. Pan on Erhard, close. Successively handshakes of Erhard with Babs, Strauß, Schiller, and Schröder. Erhard and Heinemann, Sepp Herberger, Max Schmeling. Erhard gets serious, near a giant bouquet of roses, Erhard. Erhard in his house on Lake Tegernsee with grandchildren. Youth pictures, as a soldier in the first world war. Pan across rubble city. Erhard with Eisenhower. Ration cards, close. Scenes of currency exchange currency reform. Full window. Erhard in a market. Total of crowded marketplace. Erhard tour fair in Hannover. Extracts from Dunning speech of Erhard, half total, o-ton: "Let once the performance and the competitiveness of the German economy continues to decrease, then it will immediately after the social side, for the security of jobs." Pictures of the Hannover Fair. Actuality of Erhard, great: "The society of tomorrow will carry other trains than yesterday". Erhard as Chancellor gets out of car, enters the House, totally. Erhard, close, cigar catches. Erhard von hassel, close with. Burning cigar, close. Erhard with cigar, great.
02. border DDR - Poland border crossing to Poland with officials, travelers present their passports, close. Cars crossing the border. Pedestrians from the German Democratic Republic on the border bridge in front of the former Görlitz, on the way to the border. Tape: "Welcome Welcome to the Poland V. R." spans the road. Money exchange. People shopping at fabric stores. Returnees on foot and in cars at the border. Tape: "long live the German Polish friendship."
03. holiday on the farm and Minister Josef Ertl Berlin on the "Green Week": farmer car before Homestead, visitors tour. Press Conference with Minister Ertl. Ertl on table sitting half total. Swivel guest room with Pressmen. Ertl smoking, half-close. Writing. Ertl, half close interview on the subject of holidays on the farm talks: "Holiday on the farm should in particular the townsfolk the opportunity To give, in a secure atmosphere To find recreation, to To find himself and to enjoy your holiday in nature in particular with his children." Under the original sound adults and children. Swing from the homestead on ducklings on a pond. Kids ride on ponies. Cattle on the pasture, in the background a village. Farmer with harrows team on the field, total. Move over grain squatting, flowing mountain stream over rocks, close. Young couple in the Bauernstube. Pan across a landscape.
04. Nuremberg: Toy Fair Steiff mimic animals, close. Lion and cow. Movable frog doll. Among the visitors to Minister Käthe Strobel, little visible. Watermill by Steiff. Intelligence training games to the education of concept of and language promotion. Stencil drawing close. Man with mask drawn. Mini calculator as a stimulus to the theory, operation, close. Turtle doll. Doll with movable joints. Doll that can cry, close. Karate Superman as a doll. Model Kit by Revell. Motorcycle and sailing ship model school. Toy construction kit. Piecing together small plastic items. Crane into operation. Smallest electric railway of the world. Locomotive compared with a match. Tracks with miniature railways. Hit car MOT with augments rechargeable cars. Loading and unloading station for trains from FA. Faller. Train driving, several settings.
05. Sapporo: Winter Olympics swing from stands on speed skating track. Fall of a racer. Run by Erhard Keller, WINS 500 m race. Basement depends on to the gold medal he podium, Brundage, total. Kick-off: Run by ARD Schenk, m. ski binding triumphs over 1,500, 5,000 and 10,000 swivel head by Rosi Mittermaier is attached, close, close, with glasses. Start and run by Rosi Mittermeier over 2,100 m is 6. Starting from Marie-theres Nadig, Switzerland and run. Marie-theres Nadig close as winner. Intermediate cuts public.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brundage, Avery; Brandt, Willy; Erhard, Ludwig; Ertl, Josef; Heinemann, Gustav; Herberger, Sepp; Kiesinger, Kurt; Schiller, Karl; Schmeling, Max; Schröder, Gerhard; Strauß, Franz Josef; Strobel, Käthe; Keller, Erhard; Mittermaier, Rosi; Nadig, Marie-Theres; Schenk, Ard
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- 75th anniversary Chancellor a. D. Ludwig Erhard and retrospective camera: Luppa origin: Archive East Germany Poland border origin: Polkronika holidays + min. Ertl camera: fire Toy Fair Nuremberg camera: Rau Sapporo, Olympus. Games: Speed skating/basement ladies downhill skiing women's giant slalom origin: INA-pool, Holland at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Wiederherstellung der Ordnung in Finnland durch finnische Weiße Garden und deutsche Truppen
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 25/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 249/1954
El Mundo al Instante 1134/1987
Welt im Bild 178/1955
Welt im Film 13/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 561/1960