UFA-Dabei 820/1972 11.04.1972
01 Germany: to the death of the former Federal President Heinrich Lübke fluttering flags at half-mast. Bundestag inside: mourning meeting hassel, half totally speaks of actuality: "Heinrich Lübke has itself to his own country earned made." Entries in condolence list next to picture of Heinrich Lübke between 2 lighted candles. Image, close with black armbands. Review of the term of Office of Heinrich Lübkes from the German newsreel footage.
02. Stade near Hamburg, Germany: nuclear power plant Elbe at City. Swivel about the nuclear power station, seen from above. Random ride on concrete shell dome. Indoors: Reactor, fuel, security systems. Shield: "Control Panel, radioactive, unauthorized entry prohibited". Man with the creation of protective clothing. Note that big: "Escape filter, use only in case of danger". Driving record of the escape route with arrows on the ground identified. Men leave reactor building, are examined with devices to radioactive particles. Central control room of the plant, total and detailed. Technicians at work. Several settings in the Turbine Hall with the turbines. Transformers, various settings. Reactor, total, in the forefront leaking cooling water and cooling water and overall plant seen from above. Boat on the river Elbe, TV, totally.
03. Olympic graphics rotating cube with Olympic spiral and Olympic rings. Olympic poster next to towers of the Church of our Lady. Exhibition of posters, among other by Kokoschka, Max Bill, Hundertwasser and Vasarely. Various posters large and close. Construction on the Olympic site in Munich. Olympic village, Trafofrückfahrt. Aerial view of the roof of the tent. Aerial photographs of Bavaria: Zugspitze, Herrenchiemsee, King Lake with St. Bartholomä, Neuschwanstein Castle.
04. Hamburg: Auction of postage stamp "Blue Mauritius" reverses taxi in front of the building of the patriotic society. Man leaves suitcase. Inside: Case is taken a workbook, the workbook a book. It is provided in the showcase "Blue Mauritius" in the book. "The blue Mauritius", ranking ride. The owner of the brand, René Berlinski GANAPATHY / Belgium, big and close at interview with Börner, why auction the brand let, o-ton: "if one has some 20 years, then it No more has the same interest. I will buy other brands, then I change a little. It always amuses me a little to change. I have now together all brands, of which only one to six units exist. "That where there is only a piece, these are the 6 pieces in the world, 6 different, I've got their 5." - "and what is the 6th, which is still missing?" - "The Guinea, British Guinea, which I've run three years ago." Auction room, totally. Auctioneer, large, original sound of the auction process. Scenes of the auction, the bidding and the auctioneer. The purchaser of the 254,000 mark, the dealer Arnold Ebel from Frankfurt, big brand. Ebel, close, before the glass case with the brand, Ebel, asked the client responds actuality: "a customer, a man who loves the stamps Very much, but hates the publicity, which has tasked me, and I've recommended him to buy the brand, because you can not buy, when you want, you have to buy that, if it is offered. "And it may take 5 years or 10 years, before - or 20 years before once again is to have a piece."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; stamps ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; Olympics 1972 ; Reviews ; Deaths, funerals ; Art ; Economy ; aerial photographs ; Astrology ; Exhibitions ; construction ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- On the death of Heinr. Lübke review camera: Luppa origin: Archive nuclear power station Stade camera: fire Olympic graphics camera: Rau Mauritius auction camera: fire, Tietge, Ahsendorf archival material Lahiri at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 855/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 695/1963
Welt im Film 9/1945