UFA-Dabei 826/1972 23.05.1972
01 Bonn: ratification debate East contracts Willy Brandt speaks actuality in the Bundestag on the ratification of the East treaties: "For the first time for 20 years not from one another we remove us but come closer to one another." Rainer Barzel talks o-ton: "we all would have to bear the consequences of a no; the consequences would be a Yes and all benefit. "Without the necessary time of self-examination we all not be ´ despite long efforts to ' say tonight." Cameramen on the grandstand. Discussion Scheel Kiesinger. Brandt and Scheel on the Government bench. Scheel speaks with a Barzel. Standing. Strauß, Barzel, Mischnik in the conversation. Barzel and Strauß go side by side. Wehner, laughing, walking. Barzel is interview interview: "I want to overestimate but Not now it, because I me must check now because I was too involved for a joint Government, which I thought was in the interest of all right and still hold." Scheel actuality in the Bundestag speaks: "If you see a difficulty before him, then you have to cover them in the eye and decide To want to go around, makes things better, but makes them generally harder." Deputies clapping. A reporter on the camera. Contactor on the Member Bank. Kiesinger speaks interview: "the CDU / CSU parliamentary group has decided to include in their biggest majority in the vote on the consent laws to the German Soviet and Polish-German Treaty of the voice." Voting. By hassel announces the outcome of the vote, o-ton: "Yes 248, with no 10 abstentions 238, so this Treaty, the ratification law is adopted." Brandt speaks interview: "For the first time for 20 years not from one another we remove us but come closer to one another."
02. Pentecost visitors in East Berlin border crossing Friedrichstrasse. People embrace. Many people with umbrellas are waiting. Child wearing plate search Marta Ingold. Taxi driving. Driving record Alexanderplatz. Pedestrian in East Berlin. Dr. Patrick interviewed people to visit of West Berlin Pentecost: "Yes, so transit went so a maximum of 3.4 minutes Very much quickly - Yes,." - "In 5 minutes I was through." - "great - Very much quickly gone." - "and Which one's own wishes do you have for the more concessions?" - "that you also in between times can drive in a week." - "and at least that the regulation enters into force, that it is 30 days"", Yes, and more keep it like that." - "it would be easy, Of course, if you must make proposals not only so long before." - "that once the visa eliminating, to the Gentiles, that you absolutely must change not these 5 mark, if you now over will."-"best it would be Yes if all borders would be open and everyone could go where he wanted not." - "well", best it would be Of course, it also that from the East would be over - but otherwise it is already quite good."
03. Berlin: Heinz Rühmann gets Spio Medal of the cinema film clips from "Captain of Köpenick" with Heinz Rühmann, Rühmann is welcomed at City Hall by Mayor Klaus Schütz and is registered in the Golden Book of the city. Heinz Rühmann receives Spio medal.
04. Hamburg: Iranian Bank cityscape Hamburg: Mönckebergstraße, East-West Road, City Hall. Loading of boxes at the port. Persian vessel at the wharf. Fleet. Persian carpet warehouse. Sales pitches. The German Iranian trade Bank. Fixed to the keys when opening the database. Operating in the ticket Hall. Bank employees. Cash handling.
05. Wolfsburg: open race mass start of the runners to the 42 km race. Old Canadian runners. Participants in the fun run. Studies of runners on the track. Winner goes through the target and will be interviewed. Interview by runner. Man goes with stock. Sound bites: "You must train daily - something like 20 to 25 km." - "what are you do?" - "I'm busy in the garbage.""-"Yes, every day approximately 5 km running."-" you are what occupation?"-"I'm plumber."- How old are you" - "I'm 55." - "you train every day?" - "Yes, before we go into business, because we run yet." - "what are you do?" - "dental technician, because I'm so much, I have to run a little, not."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer Candidus ; Brandt, Willy ; Haese, Jürgen ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Mischnik, Wolfgang ; Rühmann, Heinz ; Scheel, Walter ; Schütz, Klaus ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Wehner, Herbert
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Banking, banking ; DDR ; Honors ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Trade, finance ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; filmmaking ; Leisure, recreation ; Pacts ; Photographers ; Shipping ; sporting events ; Townscapes: Germany ; Science and research ; Contracts ; Economy ; finance ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Eastern treaties, ratification debate camera: Luppa, Luppa, Pahl, fire, fire Pentecostal visitors in East Berlin camera: Pahl Heinz Rühmann receives SPIO Prize (KLT. "Hauptmann von Köpenick") camera: Pahl Iranian Bank in Hamburg camera: Rühe fun run, Wolfsburg camera: Pahl, fire at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 423/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 142/1952
Der Staatsbesuch in Österreich
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 222/1954
Welt im Bild 177/1955