UFA-Dabei 827/1972 30.05.1972
01 Nixon in Moscow landing of the aircraft of the U.S. President, in Moscow. Based at the airfield Kosygin, Podgorny, Gromyko and accompaniment. Nixon and wife go down stairs. Greeting. Nixon and Podgorny pace front of the stand. Face of a Russian officer, screen-filling. Nixon and wife, great, based at the airfield. Car ride through Moscow with a motorcycle escort. The Kremlin. Meeting of Brezhnev - Nixon at the Kremlin. Greeting. Courtroom. Sitting at the negotiating table Brezhnev between Kosygin and Podgorny on the other side of Nixon and accompaniment.
02. Munich: CSU Party Conference totals of the Hall. Bouquet in addition to Stücklen sitting, the slaps. Strauß rises after his re-election as Party Chairman. Slapping friends in the party. Strauß will be complimented, great. Strauß on the lectern speaks interview: "we should make no mistake: the East treaties we have crossed the threshold to a development in Germany and Europe." – To a situation in which we need more clarity, more security and unity in our ranks than ever before. This Government has executed well enough damage. The arc of their failures ranging from the fate of blindness of their East contracts about the breakdown of their finances. Failure to act against radical and criminal activities to the ongoing expropriation of the saver. If this Chancellor has the majority in this country, in the Parliament, he should make confidence Very much esteemed ladies and gentlemen." Hale, big, Stücklen, great.
03. Hanover: Cow in Central cow runs through the city centre. Mr Wiechmann interviewed people, o-ton: "How is your relationship with agriculture?" - "Oh, this is Very good, the ratio to agriculture. We keep A lot of the good of good drink, milk, etc., we drink food throughout the day. If we didn't have the agriculture, we would have to eat anything. This is quite simple."-"say, apparently coming from the country?"-"Yes, I can it. "I know not whether a big cities can not?"-"you would somehow give spirits, then would be different again. Then would be the risk of not so great, not."-"I did an agricultural apprenticeship when I was 17 years old, and since I had to learn that. I'm in town, but I hope I push the cow not to Very much."-"in a bucket so I I get milked many liters already since 1916. There is nothing more."-"there is nothing more? Oh yes, some."-"that is already empty milked."-" you must malakhi n dime inside throw, then Come on again what. "-"who has learned that, who can do that." People To try to milk the cow with more or less success.
04. Hanover: agricultural exhibition IMA milking of cows with electric milking machine. Cows are presented. Agriculture Minister Ertl speaks interview: "a passage through the exhibition Very much clearly shows the close relationship between agricultural and industrial economy. Agriculture is not only a producer of food, but it is also important buyers of industrial goods. It has taken increasingly also the agricultural sector more so as the technical development and the situation on the labour market and thus coherent agriculture also more forces the need to further savings by workers to the rationalization and mechanization." Agricultural machinery on the exhibition. The world largest plough. Egg graders, mixing plant for livestock feed, electronically controlled. Feed press. Tug.
05. Munich: Football Germany - USSR 4:1 the Olympic Stadium with the tent roof, total and partial settings. Game scenes. Coach Saeed on the coach bench, large. Gerd Müller shoots the 1:0 goalie loses ball. 2-0, with Höness. Maier loses on ball defense, ball, player shoots out. Spectators clap 3:0 by Müller and 4-0 by Netzer. Cheering spectators tear up arms. German players go from the square.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Breschnjew, Leonid ; Ertl, Josef ; Gromyko, Andrej ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Nixon, Patricia ; Nixon, Richard ; Podgorny ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Stücklen, Richard ; Wiechmann, Hans-Ludwig ; Maier, Josef ; Müller, Gerd ; Netzer, Günter ; Schön, Helmut
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Domestic events ; Forestry ; Football ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; Military ; Agriculture ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in Europe ; Agriculture ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Nixon in Moscow origin: Sovkino, Sovkino CSU Party Congress in Munich camera: Rau a) cow in the city centre, Hann.
(b) landwirtsch. Ausstellg. IMA, Hann camera: Jürgens, Rühe, Pahl football Germany: USSR in Munich camera: Rau at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 726/1963
El Mundo al Instante 1218/1990
Die Hochofenwerke der Gutehoffnungshütte
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 828/1965
El Mundo al Instante 1027/1983
Emelka-Woche 28 (seit 1929)
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 74/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 402/1957