UFA-Dabei 828/1972 06.06.1972
1st bombing of Hamburg in West Germany: salvage cars driving through the city. Police cars with blue rotating light. The Springer - Haus with damage of the Supreme. People at the Windows. Police patrols during inspections. Two policemen, great.
Frankfurt: Arrest of Andreas Baader. Bullet holes in the door. Bonded door lock. Still photographs of the arrest of Andreas Baader.
Stuttgart: Bomb scare - police car inspections. Luggage compartment of the vehicle will be searched. Passerby interviews, o-ton: "you feel sure this afternoon in Stuttgart? The police has done everything necessary in your opinion?"-"Yes."-"well, I mean, you should not take it lightly."-"absolutely, absolutely."-" not at all, why, there are idiots. "-"not necessarily. Actually means but, it is not just the one who comes to."-"what you do in your opinion with arrested gang members?"-"hang, hang on."-"if it definitely is certain that these people have committed a murder, then find I belong on the wall set."-" you should keep for A few years behind bars, until they become sane and a little older are. "-"a violent system such as a late capitalist country like the Federal Republic provoked violence on the other side."-"I would now this does not advocate, but I would say it is at least a theoretical explanation for this."-"people be so aware of the fact that one can make as a revolution. There are mentally ill, not true. Tolerable fine the mass and the mass isn't on the road because of a few idiots. That's my opinion." Usage bar in the City Hall.
02. Bonn: Ratification of the East treaties exchange of the instruments of ratification of the Moscow Treaty by State Secretary frank and Soviet Ambassador Falin. In the background standing Walter Scheel. Frank speaks interview "This contract from August 12, 1970 is a new beginning in the relationship of our two countries and peoples.": Falin talking o-ton: "a path of a quarter of a century, a path that was marked by crises and tensions, alienation and disappointment leads to the contract. It is now essentially how we can implement the existing possibilities. What energy and Which one good will from both sides used in this direction." Frank handshake, Falin, Scheel. The document of the Warsaw Treaty, sealed. The exchange of the instruments of ratification of the Warsaw Treaty by State Secretary frank and the Deputy Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs Josef Czyrek. Frank - Czyrek handshake.
03. Gromyko in Bonn - dinner at the Chancellor Brandt and Gromyko Rut Brandt welcome upon arrival. Welcome by Falin and Scheel. Brandt and Gromyko in conversation, large, and together with Scheel. The three women Rut Brandt (from behind) wife Gromyko and Mrs Scheel in the conversation.
04. Berlin: Signing of the Viermächtsabkommens arrival of Gromykos in front of the Council building. The Council building. The 4 Foreign Minister at the signing. Douglas home, Andrey Gromyko, Rogers and Schuman.
05. Berlin: visitors bureaus shield office visits and travel Affairs. People are waiting outside the Office. Clearance.
06. Olympic brand stamp sheets with Olympic motifs in print. Looking at the brands through magnifying glass. Special stamps with athletes.
07. Olympic hostesses young girls at the trim you training. Hostesses go in Dirndl dresses on the Olympic site. Speaking in foreign language. Indoor swimming pool. Stages. "Goodbye" in various languages recorded interview.
08. Hamburg: throwing game Frisbee people are casting on the banks of the Alster with plastic disc frisbee and To give interviews about this sport, o-ton: "the first impression is Not bad, but that is a community game or should it be a single game, or what?" - "I've known it since March." - "Man can achieve A lot exercise as a result." - "Yes, Yes, that is perhaps even becoming popular." - "especially for the slim line." - "my dog's fun."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; stamps ; DDR ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Hands ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; Leisure, recreation ; Olympics 1972 ; Pacts ; Police ; State visits (inside) ; Social events ; Contracts ; Assassinations ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Bomb alert in Stuttgart, etc.
Camera: Rau, Seib, Ahsendorf contracts Bonn and Berlin: ratification East contracts camera: Luppa, Luppa, Brandes Gromyko in Bonn (eat u.b.. Chancellor) camera: Luppa Unterzeichng. 4 powers agreement, Berlin camera: Pahl visitors bureaus, Berlin camera: Pahl Olympic hostesses camera: Rau Olympic stamps camera: Pahl throwing game "Frisbee" camera: Jackson, fire at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 381/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 563/1960
Rund um den Turm des Friedens
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1017/1969
Welt im Film 316/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 641/1962