UFA-Dabei 829/1972 13.06.1972
01 Brandt in Boston - Marshall Memorial Fund post-war Marshall plan pictures. Shield: America helps build of Europe these wagons supplied the Marshall plan. July 1947: Secretary of State Marshall announces reconstruction plan Europe's original sound. Spring 1950: Adenauer passes McCloy the consent of Parliament. Truman signing.
Boston: Brandt speaks to the founding of the German Marshall Fund. Listeners applaud. Brandt gives interview to the Marshall aid after the war, o-ton, large: "many of the elders remember No more and the younger ones may not know it from my own experience, and yet it is a fact that the help that was given as a result of the Marshall plan in the post-war years, has infinitely A lot meant for Western Europe. It was capital, raw materials. This assistance helped that the building Very much A lot faster could go ahead after the destruction of war, than he otherwise would have gone ahead. "And because this was so and so, I welcomed it Very much, that I 25 years after the announcement of the program in the same place, at Harvard University, at the Secretary of State Marshall had announced it was able to recognize this and could say"thank you"facing forward, with our own contribution." Post-war construction pictures. Loading of goods.
02. Bremen: waste disposal landfill. Waste waste on the road. Bulky goods. Garbage truck driving. Emptying of bins. Modern waste incineration plant in operation. Electronic control panel. Trash on the street. People go to the clean-up wild waste creation outside of town. Adults and adolescents in the garbage disposal. Charging on cars.
03. Munich: Inauguration of cinema - Olympic village of stars at the opening of the Olympic village of the cinema. In the vestibule under other Joachim Fuchsberger and Gina Lollobrigida, great. Gina Lollobrigida drinking champagne glass, great. Film demonstration in cinema.
04. Kiel: sailing Center Schilksee the "warm dust" London pop musicians sing and play in the sailing Center. The terrace building for the sports press, driving record. Leisure Centre with Cafés. Aerial view of the sailing Center. Press rooms. Fernschreiberinnen. Apartments for journalists.
5th Kiel week sailing regatta. Crown Prince Harald of Norway in his boat. Race of the Finn dinghys. Regatta of boats of start. Willi cow pasture in his boat. He is 3rd Ully LIBOR / Hamburg during the regatta in the Flying Dutchman class. 2. Heinz Laprell / Tegernsee, he wins in the Te post class. Aerial view of sailing on the fjord.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Boston/Brandt, Marshall camera: Luppa origin: Archive Bremen report: waste camera: Ahsendorf cinema Olympic village Munich camera: Rau origin: Fox pool Kiel Schilksee and "Kieler Woche" camera: Jackson, l., fire, fire, Brown origin: archive at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 198/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 585/1961
Bilder aus der großen Schlacht. II. Teil
El Mundo al Instante 1070/1985
Begegnung mit Deutschland
Welt im Bild 147/1955
Kriegshundelazarett an der Westfront