UFA-Dabei 831/1972 27.06.1972
01 Berlin: Film Festival night scene of Berlin. Car driving with headlights. Opening the Cannes Film Festival at night garden party at the Hilton. Genscher at the lectern, total, o-ton: "Mrs Brigitte Horney for long and outstanding achievements in German film receives a Filmband in gold. For the design of the feature-length film "Merchant of four seasons", Mr Rainer Werner Fassbinder gets connected with a premium, a Filmband in gold. Acting performance in the film "The wrong weight", Mr. Helmut Qualtinger receives a Filmband in gold." Among the guests, large: Heinz Rühmann, Bernhard Wicky. Film Awards by Genscher. Filmband in gold for Brigitte Horney, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Helmut Quadflieg.
02. men's fashion in Denmark Dressman in different suits sitting on bench with suitcases. Various travel suits, wide striped jacket. Blue Blazer suit with white stripes. Safari suit. High-necked tracksuit. Flat Cap. Inserted townscapes, pari, skyscrapers, rail. Railbus comes and enters the male model.
03. New York: Udo Jürgens produced children songs of Udo Jürgens with notes. Udo Jürgens sits at the piano and plays and sings songs for children with children's choir. Udo Jürgens talks recorded interview with the children and explains the text of the songs: "has yes no sense, that we start to sing a song, and then any term in it, how thinks you for example Lake Titicaca or any kind, and you, what is an invented word which now, or is there really this lake - or - there is really, of course. Do you know where the whole song plays? In Bolivia, a country in South America and, Yes, I so we can begin." Udo Jürgens in discussion about the children's songs recorded interview: "I am convinced that children of what they sing here, are on the whole not convinced, what they sing, and what is meant by that. I believe that we all make almost the mistake to underestimate children. We believe that children are almost little silly creatures and the task of the adult is only with the raised index finger to show the children what is good and important... that the formal requirements, to call the content requirements of this music with respect to said, primitive. I would like to say that you might make the mistake, and not only those who make the fashion, this error today is in my opinion, to confuse primitive simplicity. "
04. Holland: car football old cars with guards to go on playing field and driving big ball in the opponent's goal, consisting of rods. Referee on motorcycle tracks game.
05. Munich: box archery with arrows. Targets will be set up. Women in the archery. The best German Archer Bernd Schürmann gives interview about this sport, o-ton: "archery requires in particular an increased degree of concentration and also a very good condition. Approx. 3 tons will be implemented during a tournament: each sheet must be tensioned 150 times. The bow is equipped with 2 stabilizers which have the task to capture the so-called "Abschußschock". Moreover, a fairly complex visor, a sloping track to the coarse and fine adjustment in the amount and in the page. The arrow itself is an aluminium hollow tube between 70 and 75 cm long. The firing rate is between 200 and 300 km/h." Trials in archery. World Champion Emma Gantschacher Schenk / USSR in archery. Arrows hit the target. Arrows are made after shot from target.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Berlin Film Festival camera: fire, Jackson men in Denmark (flannel) camera: Rieck origin: archive (townscapes) Udo Jürgens sings UNESCO songs camera: Rau, Jürgens car football in Holland origin: Polygoon archery in Munich camera: Rau at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Berlin, 13. August 1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 743/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 627/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 457/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 241/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 507/1959
Welt im Bild 15/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 728/1964