UFA-Dabei 833/1972 11.07.1972
01 Holland: baseball training for kids coaches and children in baseball clothes come out on pitch. Children play baseball. Firing on children as a spectator.
02. sport city Wolfsburg jump over sign Wolfsburg pole vaulter. Gymnast, ZL, in Handstand. Goalkeeper in action in the soccer goal, ZL. Equestrian obstacle jumping, ZL. VW of road. Traffic street with cars and pedestrians. VW-Werk. Production hall. Parking with VW's. Sailors on the water. A rower, from above. Tennis. Fun run. Girl swims. Turner in gym training. Working at the factory for Assembly and gear to Sports Hall. Youth training. Rider on the course.
03. Mireille Matthieu in Munich Mireille Matthieu at the Olympic Stadium. Mireille Matthieu sign autographs and sing "Corsica".
04. Kassel: documenta 5 faces of observers, great. Portraits, screen-filling, realistic. Hanging branches and leaves, candles before boot. Man wrapped with a veil in the street calls through speakers. Realistic rendering of VW's. Franz Josef Strauß with pointing fingers. Skyscraper next to Jesus figure. Catalog. Nude couple. Human figures with castration by Negroes. Interviews to this scene interview: "because I asked myself: there's something in the 20th century, because it is possible?" - "My first impression was that here in this scene practically the brutalization represented society." - "Wants to make to little attention, the reality, as it sometimes appears that we no longer perceive." - "I think it has a strong effect on the problem of black and white." - "the first question ", which turned me, was whether such gruesome scenes are really happening, and it a pulse is unleashed in me so to speak, to do anything about it." Violinist and dancer. Flour-powdered naked man. Craftsman. Film camera as an exhibit in an empty room.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Industry ; Interviews ; Judo ; Football ; Musical events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Rowing ; Swimming ; Sailing ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Container ; Tennis ; Gymnastics ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Transport: General ; Science and research ; Exhibitions ; Autographs ; Industrial ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Training for children origin: Polygoon sport city of Wolfsburg camera: Ahsendorf Mireille Mathieu in Munich camera: Rau, Brandes documenta in Kassel camera: L. at the beginning and end of total length
Mireille Mathieu turns 75 (*July 22, 1946)
The fairy-tale career of Mireille Mathieu is like a modern version of Cinderella. The little girl from a poor home in provincial France has one passion: singing. She dreams of becoming a singer – just like her great role model Edith Piaf. At the age of 14 she left school without a diploma and worked as an unskilled labourer in a paper factory to help support her 16-member family. Until one day in November 1965 when she won the television show "Télé Dimanche" with a Piaf interpretation and became the talk of the town as the reincarnation of the "Sparrow of Paris”.
Her first single promptly sold 1.7 million copies, and the song "Mon Crédo" climbed to No. 1 in the French charts. Songs like "Acropolis adieu" and "La Palome adé" eventually made the chansonette world famous. In her career spanning more than 50 years, the petite woman with the striking pageboy haircut has recorded 1,200 songs in eleven languages, sold almost 190 million records and completed seven world tours. She has hosted her own television shows in France, Germany and Italy, performed on stage with ABBA, Tom Jones and Charles Aznavour, and sung for heads of state such as Elizabeth II, Nicolas Sarkozy and Vladimir Putin. The poor girl has become a world star.
More video clips on this subject
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 915/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 973/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1007/1969
Bonn ... auch eine Hauptstadt