UFA-Dabei 837/1972 08.08.1972
01 Heidelberg: World Games of the paralyzed man waving international flags: exercises for disabled persons on wheelchairs in tracksuits. Young man in wheelchair is lifted out of bus. Man in a wheelchair at the Javelin. The wheelchair archery targets with arrows. Basketball on wheelchairs. Clapping spectators in wheelchairs. Young spectator photographed, great. Wheelchair slalom driving. Participants from different countries (Japan and Spain). Award ceremony with medals.
02. Music Festival in Opole person, full-screen. Camera with cameraman. Tadeus Wozniak sings original sound. Girls Choir performs and sings, great. Pan across audience Hall. Spotlight dims.
03. Hungary: Paris car stuntmen ride on circular railway in Stadium. Cars sideways on two wheels. Man sitting on railway. 2 cars pass close to him on both sides. Car driving on 2 wheels sideways. Stuntman is set to auto. Headstand while riding on 2 wheels. Man is on track. Car stops directly in front of him. Man is her dragged behind cars. Burning drive.
04. Playboy magazine in Germany of young girl with long blonde hair, great. Young girl with huge sunglasses, wholesale. US-Playboy Bunny. Newspaper pages of Playboy. Publisher of the German Playboy Heinz von Mouhuys speaks o-ton: "fun on the girl to do it already, so it is not, because as I said, our men are between 28 and 35 and why they should not." Erotic of course plays the role that she plays in the life of the man. One can debate whether it is mandatory for every man in the proportions in which we have in the first book. "She is accurately counted, 26.2%." German editorial team of Playboy at work. Several newspaper pages. Face of model, screen-filling. Star photographer Jan Parik recordings with "Topless girl". Girl giving interview, interview: "for Playboy? No, that would me not fun."-"Why?"-"because I like no Playboy."-"Na."-" no, why? "-"no, I don't know. "To make a fun, no." – "I did already." - "I was today with a friend in the Playboy editors." - "Yes, that comes on it at." - "if it was beautifully photographed, if it is not obscene photographed and out jumps good gift this, would I do it, Yes."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Basketball; archery; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Flags; Women, mothers; Musical events; News, communications; Photographers; Sensations; Sex; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; sporting events; Athletics, jogging, fun run; Sports honors; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- World Games of the paralyzed/Heidelberg camera: Pahl Music Festival Opole origin: Polkronika Paris car Stuntman/Hungary origin: Hungaro Playboy magazine in Germany camera: Rau, Pahl, Seib at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 925/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 512/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 812/1965
Bilder von der Halbinsel Krim