UFA-Dabei 843/1972 19.09.1972
01 Düsseldorf: campaign begins for FDP and Polish Foreign Minister Olszowski Bonn Walter Scheel comes in and welcomes children. Scheel has a toy spider in your hand. Scheel adopted by the Polish Foreign Minister Olszwoski. Olszowski get on the plane. Scheel is at the Cologne Bonn airport and waving. FDP election meeting in Düsseldorf: every Lady Gets a flower. Walter Scheel smiling, half total, gets much acclaim, as he enters the room. A lady collects the ballots. Several settings of Walter Scheel, talks about his production sound, half total: "our efforts to detoxify the atmosphere in Central Europe, to improve the relationship of States to each other, also our relations with the German Democratic Republic, must be continued. This is the sure way of reason. We don't admit it, that Interior and foreign policy all again is playful, what we have painstakingly built up over the past years. We know a Government Barzel / Strauß would be the worst Government ever since the Roman emperor Caligula appointed his horse as Consul." At the back of the wall and to the lectern the letters: FDP Walter Scheel is a bouquet of flowers to the inventor of the slogan "Give way for the FDP - green light for the reason!". Rüdiger von Wechmar smoking pipe, half total.
02. Frankfurt: Frankfurt autumn fair. People drive the eyes of a woman on the escalator. Various products at the Frankfurt fair: Watch jewelry, a new radio model, a vase, a jug. Laid table. Cookware that isn't broken when struck. The camping set is presented. The camping set consists of many parts of Dinnerware that you can insert into each other. Whistle. A lighter, its Flamme sideways emerges. Several lighters, lamps. Glass, metal and ceramic goods from the Group of 21. Modern forks.
03. Gütersloh: Bertelsmann Olympic book Olympic Stadium, total, with spectators. Klaus Wolfermann throws his spear. The Bertelsmann Publishing House: watch many television sets, men. Many photos from the Olympics are on the table. In various settings: Bertelsmann Publishing House from the outside. Hired and workers in the production process. Data processing assistance. Paper tape for the light sentence machine. Pressure of the bow. The offset presses running. The printer checks the arc. The finished book with a record. Forklift driving away books.
04. Schneverdingen: Choice of Heath Queen runs a man with a bottle in his hand. Director Peters speaks actuality for the leadership of the town of Schneverdingen: people sitting at the tables. A banner outside across the street: "Schneverdingen greets its guests. The Heath Queen Ingrid Ehrborn when tightening. She speaks, o-ton: "so, the Heath every year even thrives. In August, and the pagan Queen is so symbolic for this Heather. "For any new Heather a new Heath Queen, so to speak." Sample for the fairy tales: Rumpelstiltskin. Various settings of the demonstration Rumpelstiltskin.
Pastor preaches before the audience on low German, o-ton: "we all have seen an excessive aspiration can be as dangerous for riches. Is a girl in Schneverdingen Heath Queen selected or elected, it has the duty to represent Schneverdingen. Man can compare it with the Federal President in the Parliament. "." The pagan Queen leads across the Heath in a horse-drawn carriage. "The man with the bottle passes. The pageant with the Heidschnucken. Great Hall, the man with the bottle runs in and pouring grain into the glasses. The people in the room clapping hands to the music. "The man in the bottle" is wavering over the Heath.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Libraries; Books; Domestic events; Olympics 1972; beauty pageants; State visits (inside); parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; festivals; Foreign policy events; Exhibitions; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Campaign begins for F.D.P. camera: Luppa Polish. Außenmin. Olszowski Bonn camera: Luppa Frankfurt autumn fair (Group 21) camera: L. Bertelsmann Olympic book camera: L. election of Schneverdinger Heath Queen camera: Ahsendorf at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 55/1951
Welt im Bild 108/1954
Welt im Film 125/1947
Welt im Film 146/1948
El Mundo al Instante 1030/1983
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 721/1963
Welt im Bild 143/1955
El Mundo al Instante 987/1981