UFA-Dabei 844/1972 26.09.1972
01 Bonn: vote of confidence in the Bundestag Willy Brandt speaks in the Bundestag actuality, half total: Dr. Barzel talks actuality in the Bundestag, half total: "no one denies that you've worked, but failed of success. You have a sad record with negative records." Jahn, Genscher sitting on the Government bench. Pan deputies and galleries. Mischnik, Strauß, Stücklen half total, sitting. Brandt and Babs. Walcott from behind. Brandt speaks o-ton: "it comes me on the contrary that the way for new elections is made freely, so that confidence can be delivered to the voters again. "Because as things have turned out, only the voters can help us, that draw in the Bundestag will be overcome." Ballot submission. Discuss Scheel and Genscher. Barzel and Erhard in the crowd, short. From hassel President of the Bundestag ringing the Bell and announces the results of the election, actuality: "233 voting members voted yes and voted 248-voting deputies and 10 Berlin 12 Berlin, no. The request of the Federal Chancellor, to give him the confidence, has thus found not the required majority. I will make communication from the Federal President forthwith." Strobel, Lauritzen, liver, Arendt sit Käthe on the Government bench.
02. Cologne: Photokina 72 cameras and film cameras in the showcases. Lord Snowdon in conversation with a gentleman. The smallest and lightest SLR camera of the world for 35 mm film. Rollei, cassette camera A 26 and matching computer Flash. With the pulling apart of the camera body, the shutter is automatically raised and transported the film. In the Kodak booth: new models from 80 to 255 grams easily and hardly bigger than a pack of cigarettes. The Pocket Instamatic 110. small cameras be taken with the new cartridge film from the handbag, jacket pocket etc.. Various Schmalfilmkameras, Leitz with the Leicina special - the basic building block for a universal Super 8 film camera system. Nizo cameras. Top of the range is the Nizo S 800 with an 11.4 x zoom and a connection for lip-synchronized audio recordings. The Compact Flash unit Vario computer, Brown 2000.
03. Celle-Wietzenbruch: Galaxy - big spacecraft Lockheed C - 5A Galaxy, the largest flying machine in the world for land, total. Cockpit looks like an electronic fortress. A sheath flow engine, close. Bow section is folded up and drives in a Vice. Shots of fully loaded cargo space. Part of the bug is closed. Galaxy rolls slowly. Footage from each side of the machine.
04. Stuttgart: Premiere of the new Mario Simmel film "The stuff of which dreams are" people on the street. Cinema external font of "the stuff of which dreams are". Sections of the film. Director Vohrer enters the Park and tells o-ton: "I, a mixture which has proven itself in the millions readers audience believe the figures that he is in the room, that is, and this is something which also appealed to me." Boerner with microphone. Excerpts from the film. Screenwriter Manfred Purzer, speaking half total, o-ton: "the greatest moment of attraction was the appearance of a schizophrenic personality in this film, which sees the world as a schizophrenic woman perception world - and experienced. You know that out of 100 people, at least one is schizophrenic. It passed Yes for years in Germany the really successful author, German-speaking author, perhaps because of this, because he deals especially with time-critical issues, with uncomfortable issues. So, you believed, could a movie to make, in which so half-Jewish, which tells story of Halbjuden, a German Halbjuden. And as the film has been made however, it has been seen that the audience in any way to these things will be pushed and I must say, is a good stepping stone, Johannes Mario Simmel's success to persuade people who have believed, there's certain things you can do in the cinema." Excerpts from the film. Edith Herdeegen plays in the film. Manfred Purzer speaks. Manfred Purzer and Director Vohrer, half total.
05. Biarritz: Surfing the beach of Biarritz. Young people come with the windsurfing boards and go into the water. Some surf specialists show off their skills on the boards. Also ZL recordings. Some fall into the water. Doing a headstand on the Board. Beautiful surf.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Arendt, Walter ; Barzel, Rainer Candidus ; Boerner, Hans Jürgen ; Brandt, Willy ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Genscher, Hans-Dietrich ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Jahn, Gerhard ; Lauritzen, Lauritz ; Leber, Georg ; Mischnik, Wolfgang ; Purzer, Manfred ; Simmel, Mario ; Snowdon ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Strobel, Käthe ; Stücklen, Richard ; Vohrer, Alfred
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Vote of confidence in the Bundestag camera: Luppa, fire Potokina 72 in Cologne camera: Brandes, Jürgens Galaxy large spacecraft camera: Seib, Rieck, Saleck premiere of the new Mario Simmel film "the stuff of which dreams are camera: Rau surfing against Biarritz in France origin: Gaumont at the beginning and end of total length"
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 94/1951
Welt im Bild 168/1955
Im Flugzeug über den Kampfstätten der Flandernschlacht
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 117/1952
Welt im Film 268/1950
Welt im Film 207/1949