UFA-Dabei 846/1972 10.10.1972
01 Wiesbaden: CDU Party Congress Barzel comes and being kissed by a girl. The girl has a poster with the CDU letters on the sweater. Barzel laughs. Great hustle and bustle. Rhein-Main Hall. Barzel greets Katzer, many people, also Kurt-Georg Kiesinger and Helmut Kohl. They sit side by side, great. Weizsäcker, half total. Helga Wex. Babs takes a Bell in his hand and ushers, then he says: "Please take place." Barzel opened the Party Congress, original sound, half total: "with a warm welcome for you all I am opening the 20th National Congress of the CDU. This Congress will be a milestone on the way to the political renewal of Germany. It concerns the reversal on a path that kept the previously reached but endangered and we trust us, my friends, that what Germany needs a new start, the repentance and change. We want a social market economy, others make them increasingly into question. We want stability, the others diminish inflation. We want codecision, the others are for heteronomy. "We want the Republic, this order of values, this freedom with their security and say the policy program of the young Union: policy is for us something, but realization of value, to realize the values of our Constitution and our principles." Behind of the text: "We build the progress of stability." Ludwig Erhard cigar smoking, half total. WDR camera people. Leissler KIEP, half total.
02. United States / Virginia: warplane models from the first world war exhibition in Virginia. Replicas of combat aircraft circling before the eyes of the spectators in the sky. Little boy. Aircraft on the exhibition grounds. A machine with skull and two candles painted in a heart on the aircraft. Pictures of former war heroes: Frenchman Guynemer, American Richenbaker, German Baron von Richthofen. Model exactly built in different sizes. There are screenings, where trailing fight scenes are shown in the exhibition.
03. Oberhausen: Action peace village a teacher from Viet Nam informed Vietnamese children. The children practice the German language. Some children sit in a wheelchair. The children have various injuries. Little boy with severe burns on his face. Children outside in wheelchairs, some with crutches. Shots of peace village. A sign: "Aktion Friedensdorf e.V. seat Oberhausen village line". Children in the teenage years in a wheelchair. Pastor Bailey tells about the problems o-ton, half total: recordings by dining room. A doctor examines a Vietnamese. A physiotherapist is deals with the injured children. Children with great zeal in the exercises. Children in the swimming pool. Children play outside on the swing, children play basketball in a wheelchair sitting.
04. Berlin: Ray Charles rises out of the plane, adheres firmly, half total to his front man, with black glasses. Ray Charles concert. He plays and sings, various settings.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Barzel, Rainer Candidus ; Berghaus ; Charles, Ray ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Guynemer ; Katzer, Hans ; Kiep, Walter Leissler ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Kohl, Hannelore ; Richenbaker ; Richthofen von ; Weizsäcker von, Richard ; Wex, Helga
United States ; Virginia ; Oberhausen ; Berlin ; Wiesbaden
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Domestic events ; Musical events ; Schools, training ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Medicine ; Currency ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Exhibitions ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- CDU. Party Congress in Wiesbaden camera: Pahl, Rühe reconstructed fighter planes from the 1.Weltkrieg and United States exhibition origins: USIA action peace village and Viet Nam children camera: Luppa Ray Charles in Berlin at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 553/1960
El Mundo al Instante 1046/1984
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 841/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 813/1965
Welt im Film 107/1947
Städte an der Westfront
Welt im Film 6/1945