UFA-Dabei 847/1972 17.10.1972
01 Dortmund: SPD Party Congress in the Westfalenhalle caricature: Brandt and Scheel together on a motorcycle. Bunch of small in the background, evil looking and with a shotgun under his arm. Below the text "Riding for Germany" is on the Billboard. Willy Brandt comes with wife Rut Brandt in the Dortmund Westfalenhalle, o-ton: "even more clearly: the CDU should not act as if she were just to solve in order to bear the responsibility of the Government once the trauma Bismarkscher Katholik tracking." We are finished finally with the Socialist law. Courage, Mr Barzel. And the work that you can afford in the opposition. We speak here from experience." On the wall of text: "Continue the success, Willy Brandt must remain Chancellor". Georg Leber and Helmut Schmidt, close, talk to each other. Willy Brandt with glasses. Willy Brandt kindling cigar and smoking, close. Tomi Ungerer cartoons: A man with the flashlight, some searching and under the picture of the text: "where you're crisis?" Second cartoon: A man in bed with the night-cap, which is pulled over the eyes and ears. The text reads: "so no, not now". Third cartoon: A man with a vacuum cleaner, but he leaves dirt on the floor. The text: "leave". Willy Brandt discusses the election manifesto of his party, actuality: "everyone should know that you can - leave the issues critical to a modern liberal society on the Social Democrats and trust is a political capital that game must be a party on it. We Social Democrats laboriously collect this confidence in daily working on issues that are close to the citizens. We want to not overturn what has proven itself. But we want to renew, what need of renewal. This is social democratic policy. Wehner, Schmidt, bird and Möller, all close.
02. Cologne: International children's fair Cologne Cathedral in the background, front Hohenzollern bridge. Intermediate cuts: small bouncing Teddy. Stroller with window front, also lightweight folding cart. Twin cart, and other kids carts. Trudi: soft toys, whose facial expressions correspond to the childlike world of experience. Children's faces, great. Children's fashion. A new lightweight quilt, that can be cleaned in the washing machine. Furniture for children and teens.
03. Berlin: Johnny Cash Johnny Cash and wife, both close. Cash talks about the country and Western music interview: "I just have always felt like country music as a real child of a music that had little more to offer with the simlesty and honesty in lyrics." "- If is any music by one other borrows something, so the country music but more than any other with the simplicity and honesty of their texts is me." Intermediate section from a Western movie. Johnny Cash shakes hands of enthusiastic fans. Johnny Cash in concert.
04. Berlin: Havel-motor boat racing "6 hours from Berlin". Motor boat driver from 11 countries with their outboard motors. Boats are lifted into the water. Boats in full speed on the Havel River. Spectator boats. Refuel at the pit. A boat fallen to will be towed. No. 252 wins the Havel Cup Dieter Schwarz. Dieter Schwarz's damaged face.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Rut ; Brandt, Willy ; Cash, Johnny ; Leber, Georg ; Möller, Alex ; Scheel, Walter ; Schmidt, Helmut ; Scwarz, Dieter ; Strauß, Franz Josef ; Ungerer, Tomi ; Vogel, Joachim ; Wehner, Herbert
Cologne ; Berlin ; Dortmund ; Bonn
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Domestic events ; Cartoons ; Children ; motor boat race ; Musical events ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Exhibitions ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- SPD Party Conference in Dortmund camera: Luppa, Tietge fair for the child in Cologne camera: L. Johnny Cash in Berlin camera: Pahl Havel powerboat race in Berlin camera: Pahl, fire at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 100/1951
Welt im Bild 76/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 84/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 388/1957