UFA-Dabei 848/1972 24.10.1972
01 Paris: The EEC Summit in the Conference building, before that road. Cars drive up: Prime Heath and Willy Brandt get out of the car. Pompidou comes in with Pierre Messmer. Brandt comes afterwards, very briefly. The participants sit at a 17 metre-long table. While Pompidou, Messmer, Schumann, Brandt, Scheel. Schmidt with headphones in addition to Brandt. Heath speaks into the microphone, beside him on Alec Douglas Home Sir, shortly. Pompidou speaking at the table. All members of the delegation.
02. Freiburg: FDP - Party Congress at the Stadthalle Freiburg Scheel is. Many photographers. Genscher stands with his back to the camera and greeted Walter Scheel, then continues Scheel and welcomes Karl-Hermann Flach. On the wall of text: "Priority for sanity! 23rd National Congress of free Democrats of 1972 ". Lieselotte Funcke, short, half total. Scheel and flat converse, close, heads. Dahrendorf, large, close. Flat and Genscher together. Scheel, various recordings laughs all close and big. City Hall totally from the inside. Scheel speaks, half total, o-ton: "the citizen has become critical, he has become mobile and political. But that is to say: he has become more liberal. There's more liberal citizens in Germany than ever after the war. Liberalism lives and this is our big chance. We use this opportunity. It depends on all of us, that the citizen knows: here is a truly Liberal Party. But this time it's not about our party, this time it comes to our country to the peace inside and outside, this time it comes to the choice between delete and progress. We fight together. the right of way for sanity" Karl-Hermann Flach, Hamm-brücher, Ertl with cigar in mouth, Maida, spark, Dahrendorf, Rubin, William Borm, large, close.
03. Hamburg: Hans Frömming portrait 5,000th victory for Frömming. In the spotlight of trotting horses. Hans Frömming sits in the Sulky and holds a bouquet of flowers in hand. Frömming with glasses, half total. Audience clapping, old granny doing. Frömming waving his hat. Fathy trained. Start with the help of a mobile home machine. Many trotting horses. Frömming after a race with total verdrecktem suit and face next to his horse. Frömming talks half total about low points in his career, o-ton: "not once, which was often. As it is time something goes wrong, then you don't want to know suddenly more from throughout history. This is then almost after the famous 5 minutes again forget."-"have you your resignation already dated?"-" no, that I did not because I know Yes, when I will have a different activity to do that however, always with the Trabersport, will; start " "but it is completely closed, that I will race yet with 65 or 70 years." Frömming with the training in Hamburg-Farmsen. Various ZL footage from the running horse and Frömming in the Sulky.
04. Düsseldorf: Brazilian folklore group the group gets out of the plane. You are attracted to very thick. The Group on the roof of the InterContinental Hotel. The group plays and sings on the roof. In the hotel: Pedro Santos, the senior of the group shows what you can do with the Samba. He sings and plays several instruments. Exercises: Paulinho da Viola sings and plays guitar, Maria de Bethanie has lots of jewelry at the neck and wrist many bracelets. It tells of her career. Translation quote: Maria sings the Bethanie.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bethanie de, Maria ; Borm, William ; Brandt, Willy ; Dahrendorf, Ralf ; Douglas-Home ; Ertl, Josef ; Flach, Karl-Hermann ; Funcke, Liselotte ; Genscher, Hans-Dietrich ; Hamm-Brücher ; Heath, Edward ; Messmer, Pierre ; Mischnik, Wolfgang ; Pompidou, George ; Rubin, Hans Wolfgang ; Santos, Pedro ; Scheel, Walter ; Schmidt, Helmut ; Viola da, Paulinho ; Frömming, Hans
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- EEC Summit Conference in Paris camera: Luppa origin: Gaumont F.D.P. - Congress in Freiburg camera: fire Hänschen Frömming portrait camera: Jürgens, Saleck Brazilian folklore group "Bossa Nova do Brasil" camera: Pahl, Zimmermann at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Kriegshundelazarett an der Westfront
Messter Woche 1920
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 721/1963
Welt im Film 292/1951
Welt im Film 73/1946