UFA-Dabei 850/1972 07.11.1972
01 Germany / Bavaria: CSU Party Congress Barzel, Strauß, Schröder and Katzer give their autographs. Many followers try your piece of paper to hand over the leadership Quartet. Strauß and Barzel side by side. Barzel laughs. Schröder, Strauß and Barzel keep knit shirts with the writing of CSU before the breast and laugh. Hall, total. Strauß talks o-ton: "people say dice this time to our fate, you tell them that any is more the that no one can escape the wave of politics." There is no happiness in the quiet corner. Say's the sleepy, Verdrossenen, Saumseligen, Lätscherten and Lapperten in this country. Complained is too late when the dice incorrectly one day should be dropped. Now to the ballot box, and now prevent that 3 years of Socialist mismanagement in the future even with full functioning of a new Socialist Government can be continued and extended. This House, ladies and gentlemen, is it today to ensure that it is immune against storm and fire in the next few years. "And therefore, ladies and gentlemen, glückauf, God is with you, you land of Bavaria, unity and law and freedom for the whole of Germany." Goppel, sitting, half total. Party leaders sitting at the long table. Stücklen, close, great. A young enthusiastic girl sits in the audience. Strauß, Barzel, Schröder waving the enthusiastic audience. Strauß, Barzel, Schröder, Katzer in the hustle and bustle of people.
02. Hamburg: DGB young voters action streets with election posters with pictures of Brandt and k.-H. Harley. Willy Brandt comes with wife Ruth, she has flowers in his hand. Place at the Mönckebrunnen with many people. Willy Brandt talks, short. Long-haired young people tell; why they didn't choose, o-ton: "I will not vote." - "can also tell why not?"-"Yes, because it so, that interests me at the moment still not." - "well, I'm really tired, so, as I see it, I have other interests." Graphical statistics on voting behavior in different age groups. Poster image with young people in the water. On the screen: "Germany's giant flaccid, that you 19.11" Drugstore. Lady when trying on clothing. Old cash register. Other young people tell why they want to choose o-ton: "because I think it is just important that in political life to mix with, not."-"I have seen that I must work actively in politics and I least have to do that, I can do that is the choice to go." - "because I also responsible feel, what for, what is happening in the country and I after all live in this country and that's why I choose also." - "I live in a democracy and everyone Man may choose there, Yes. "And then it is also my right, that I choose do, Yes, because it's like, that one who contains the voice, the bleats although afterwards, Yes and but don't know why, and but has not gone to select and he has virtually no right to gripe, then Yes." - "and will choose for the first time?" - "Yes." - "-oder you have done it before?" - "no ", for the first time." - "and why do you do it?" - "Yes, every vote counts, no?"
03. Berlin: Udo Jürgens tour drummer. Udo Jürgens with microphone in hand, singing, original sound. Musicians in the background. Udo Jürgens in meeting with his musicians. Udo Jürgens tells how he himself sees the new Udo, o-ton: "Udo Jürgens sits at the piano, plays and sings.
04. Travemünde: "Walter Herwig" - fisheries research ship and Minister Ertl the name "Walter Herwig", great. Ms. Ertl as godmother of the vessel. She says quote: "I hereby baptize you in the name of Walter Herwig and wish you and your crew always good ride." Then she throws the bottle of champagne against the ship. The bottle breaks. A flag is highly raised. At the baptism ceremony, Minister Ertl stands behind his wife. Ertl is on the ship. Ertl speaks on deck. The captain of the vessel and Ertl shake hands. Pictures above from bug directly in the water, tempered water. The ship totally in drive. Ertl speaks on deck, half totally original sound: "I am very proud that I the most modern research vessel, the Walter Herwig" can be in the service of the Federal Ministry of food, agriculture and forestry. Fisheries research can be done not only in the laboratory, but must be used as well on the high seas. Our task is, we explore the diverse fishing opportunities in the world's oceans, so we make sure the supply opportunities for the population." Various shots of the ship. The rear opening of the vessel. Ertl is the technique of the vessel including the so-called explain "panoramic sonar" and other technical devices. Shots of the fish processing plants. The ship again, totally and in drive.
05. Poland: Polish slapstick and Urszula Sipinska old open car around curves and a man falls out. The car driving through puddles and splashing waste water in the face of a lady. You grumble. A gentleman with a lady in front of water puddles, he takes off his coat and lays it over the puddle and urges the Lady to go beyond his rock. It occurs on the rock and fall into deep water. Urszula Sipinska sings. Other typical slapstick. A man falls into a ton and the content squirts in the face of a woman. A cat and a dog make Chase. The white cat chasing through a pipe and the white dog, but now black cat gets stuck with its hind legs in the tube and are only the hind limbs from the white dog. Now they walk with the pipe.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Domestic events; Education, youth; filmmaking; Musical events; musical instruments; Posters, fonts, banners; Shipping; Dance; Technology; Animals (except dogs); automotive engineering, automotive; Water; Autographs; Trade unions; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- CSU Party Conference camera: Rau DGB young voters action camera: Rühe Udo Jürgens camera: Pahl, Rühe "Walter Herwig"-fisheries research ship & Minister Ertl in Travemünde camera: Ahsendorf Polish slapstick and Urszula Sipinska origin: Polkronika at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 627/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 668/1962
Welt im Film 276/1950
Welt im Film 332/1951
Die österreichisch-ungarische Kriegsmarine im Weltkrieg
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 716/1963
Welt im Bild 184/1956
Welt im Bild 151/1955