UFA-Dabei 855/1972 12.12.1972
01 DDR / East Berlin: Preparations for the March world youth meeting - x Youth Festival FDJ youth with flags in a large hall in. Erich Honecker laughing, half total. FDJ group sings. Hall, total. Honecker speaks, original sound. Lew "Hans Beimler" movement from the outside. Pictures of the factory. Interviews with the young workers of the plant. Young people at work in the "Pioneer Park". Honecker, half total. FDJ-Jugenlicher sings. Erich Honecker claps and sings along.
02. Stockholm: Nobel prize ceremony at Heinrich Böll archive part: Heinrich Böll talks before microphones recorded interview, half total: "this law would be to adopt as exists in the version of April 4, a very poor completion. It should come to adopt, so let not to violent actions carried away you or convince, no. Yes, you whistle quiet." Boll has a beret on his head. Klatschendes and whistling audience. Ceremonies in Stockholm. Festive wardrobe. The Crown Prince Carl Gustav handed over the prize to Heinrich Böll.
03. Hamburg: Kids paint art Hall from the outside in the Museum. Traffic in front of the building. Children sitting in front of the image of "Nana" by Manet. Great children's faces, close. Children entertained with a woman about the painting. The painting large, close, total. Children paint. Finished wall pictures of children.
04. Berlin: Thai Boxing two Thai Thai Boxing, it consists of fist - and leg battle. The fight very rabidly looks for. Archive footage: Thai Boxing in Thailand. Enthusiastic Thai crowd. A fighter is in between refreshes with water. A totally broken Thai after the fight.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Ready for the World Youth Festival origin: DEFA Nobel award ceremony on Boll in Stockholm (also archive footage) origin: Fox Munich children paint the Museum Kunsthalle Hamburg origin: Germany mirror Thai Boxing (archive footage) camera: Pahl at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Emelka- u. Tobismelofilmwochenschau Einzelsujets ca.1928-1931
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 65/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 46/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 933/1967
Bonn ... auch eine Hauptstadt