UFA-Dabei 911/1974 08.01.1974
01 Nurburgring: motor cyclists meet motorcyclists ("elephant meeting") on the highway. Snow-covered forests. Once more motorcycles on the road. Camp fire. Tents. Ingestion of food in the snow. Man blowing a trumpet. The drive to the motor cycles of the "elephant"class. A motor BMW, large, close. Motor cycles several times. Man with fur hat.
02. Germany: Heidi take children Brühl and "Twins of the Immenhof" with two ponies from the carriage. Children riding with the ponies. Heidi Brühl, close. Excerpts from the film. Heidi Brühl goes to the forest. Heidi Brühl at the interview, interview: "we have new children in there and the animals, horses and the landscape. "You have changed a lot I think, it's all that what was at that time already, and I think also, again, is that with the nostalgia wave now very well arrive." - since your first "Immenhof premiere"?"-"I mean, you can see that Yes. I was much older in the meantime. I was 12 at the time and, ah, Oh God, I must say, it has given me a lot of fun once again to make an Immenhof movie made after 18 years." Children riding on the Lake with ponies. Further excerpts from the film "Twins of the Immenhof", for example Heidi Brühl sits at the bedside of the children and dances with the children.
03. Vienna: Andrée Heller: "precious, Oh precious" shots with Heller in the Prater. He goes for a walk with a lady. Heller has candy in his hand. Is a monument and speaks into the microphone. Heller, large, close, in a snack bar. Sitting on the toilet lid. Various shots in the Prater. Heller sits on the ghost train. Riding on a horse. Trick shot: Heller runs away in the zigzag line.
04. Pfronten / Allgäu: women's giant slalom course tour. The village Pfronten, total, transformer. Tourists on the streets of Pfronten. Various recordings. Waxing of skis. Massage before the start. Annemarie Pröll and Rosi Mittermaier, large, close. Various take-offs. Several runners on the slalom course. Traudl Treichel and Christa Zechmeister on the slopes. Rosi Mittermaier in ZL during the slalom run. EVI Mittermaiers fall. Annemarie Pröll in ZL on the slalom course. Slalom champion Kathy Kreiner / Canada, various shots, great too close. Annemarie Pröll, large, close, laughing.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Interviews ; Fire ; filmmaking ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Portraits ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Animals (except dogs) ; Fishing ; Winter ; Gastronomy ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Elephant meeting at the Nürburgring camera: Luppa Heidi Brühl and "Twins of the Immenhof" camera: Rühe origin: Constantin André Heller: "Sairi, Oh precious" origin: Austria Ladies giant slalom in Pfronten camera: Rau, Rühe, Brandes, TITZE at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 121/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 112/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 275/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 389/1957
Welt im Film 60/1946
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 856/1966
El Mundo al Instante 619/1974