UFA-Dabei 913/1974 22.01.1974
1 Hamburg: Intershow 74 - international amusement fair wax monster, large, close, opens his mouth. Huge Dracula teeth. A boy sees chewing gum the monster. Other monsters. Children's faces, large, close. Slot machine Hall. Caravan, from the inside: bathroom, Living room. Carousel. Flickering lamps. Fire-eater. Audience. General leisure industry.
02. Munich: Mathäser - and Spio-ball movie poster for the film: "The angels eat beans." Main cast of the film in Guiliano Gemma receives the prize "Golden screen". Audience dancing on the floor. Franz-Josef Strauß with Mrs. Joachim Fuchsberger sits at the table, cigarette smoking. Ruth Leuwerik, large, close. A movie theater owner with its eleven millionth visitor. The lady gets flowers. Horst Buchholz sitting with a lady at the table. Ballet dancers.
03. England: British clothes and shoe fashion dresses by Hardy Amies. Mannequins show off costumes, day and evening dresses. Colorful designs of fabrics. Cuts in the fashion style of the 1930s. Also a colored mannequin. Women's legs. Footwear with lightweight platform soles, often two-tone. Evening shoes, pumps - and sports shoes on a staircase.
04. Berlin: Soccer: Hertha BSC - Borussia Mönchengladbach 3:4 Berlin's Olympic Stadium. Ranks full. Pendant with colorful hats and flags. Pouring rain. Weiner succeeds untenable own goal Defender. A man in the audience, desperately, shaking his head. Advertising: Vorwerk, Sinalco. Goalkeeper Zander, totally close. Dirty player jerseys. Various scenes in ZL. Goalkeeper Kamil close in action in the gate, total. A goal for Berlin by Hermann dung. 1:1 Hertha's coach Kronsbein is devastated. Ward off Hertha must fit two times. The gate to the 3:1 Jackson shoots into the goal. 4:1 trainer Kronsbein again, half total. Latte in the Hertha goal. ZL shots of the storyline. Horr by Hertha scores a goal. 2:4.30-meter shot of beer. Kleff can't keep 3:4. Hertha's fans blowing horns. Mönchengladbach tried counter actions. Berlin assault remains unsuccessful. Borussia Mönchengladbach won both points.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Children; filmmaking; Leisure, recreation; Football; Races; Advertising; sports audience, sports spectator; Dance; freedom of expression; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs; Social events; Magician, magic; Fashion; Architecture; Exhibitions; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- InterShow ' 74 (amusement fair) camera: fire Mathäser - and SPIO-ball camera: Rau British clothes and shoe fashion origin: COI football: Hertha BSC - Borussia Mönchengladbach / Berlin camera: Pahl, Rühe, Krigar at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Wirkung der Hungerblockade auf die Volksgesundheit
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 685/1963