UFA-Dabei 919/1974 05.03.1974
01 Bonn: US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger in Bonn Villa of service of the Federal Chancellor, outside police officers. Mercedes 600 outside the door. Kissinger and Brandt come on the terrace. Photographers and cameramen. Kissinger speaks interview on German: "we attach great importance to the closest relations between the Federal Republic and the United States and Western Europe and the United States. Our conversations were Very much successful from our point of view. We had A few difficulties To find problems in the bilateral relations, and I am going back to America with the awareness that the relations between the Federal Republic and the United States are based on the old friendships and are Very much and that is the conditions of Western Europe will evolve to the United States in a positive direction. Thank you very much." Brandt, large, close. Handshakes Brandt - Kissinger.
02. Cologne: Domotechnics - household and electrical appliances fair various stalls. Acrylic Bathtub. "Air bubble massage bath". Girl in the bathtub. Coffee machine, toaster. Old electrical appliances, iron, hair dryer. Fridge - freezers. Laundry facilities. Bathroom facilities. Woman in front of the mirror.
03. Frankfurt: Frankfurt - portrait demonstrators on the streets of Frankfurt with banners. Demolition of a House. Mayor Rudi Arndt road. Street battle. The police water cannon. Large office buildings. Station building. River: Main. Frankfurt Stock Exchange from outside and inside. Several Bank buildings. Frankfurt airport. Boeing 737, close. Frankfurt auto show, short. Rudi Arndt in his study speaks interview, half total: "more than 110,000 foreign workers are in Frankfurt, and these are only the reported. It is To give a number of non-reported. In addition, the special situation is determined that we have 220,000 commuters every day with 680,000 inhabitants, this is the largest number of commuting in a town that exists in Europe at all. As a result, we have Very much proportion of motor vehicles. This brings problems. I think of the pollution of the air by cars, but also by the exhaust fumes of the industry and the home hearth, I think but also to the noise. These are problems that require daily unlikely sometimes tough decisions by us. "There are decisions that must be taken, but if our cities and when the city of Frankfurt to remain viable." Migrant workers as intermediate cutting. Industrial landscape with chimneys and power lines.
04. England: Concorde II the machine, close to the airfield. Details of the machine, large, close. Start. Shots from the machine in the air. Landing.
05. England: Flying people equip the self-made air frame. Various "departures" from a bridge into the water.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Demonstrations; Electricity; Hands; Industry; cameramen, cameramen; aircraft; Photographers; Police; State visits (inside); Townscapes: Germany; Technology; environmental protection, pollution; automotive engineering, automotive; Curiosities; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Jobs; Exhibitions; Industrial; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- US Secretary of State Kissinger in Bonn camera: Luppa Domotechnica / home and electrical trade fair in Cologne camera: Luppa Frankfurt portrait camera: L. origin: view typically World Concorde II origin: COI flying people origin: Fox Munich at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 154/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 821/1965