UFA-Dabei 923/1974 02.04.1974
1st Holland: Winter 1929 in Holland city landscape today with Canal and ships. The same place in the winter of 1929: huge ice floes and all frozen. People on the ice. Scheveningen Beach in 1929. People walking on giant ice floes. Today's Spa promenade of Scheveningen. City Hall is destroyed in 1929 by fire. Deletion attempts. The burning town hall. The water freezes right in icicles. There's fire on the road for work and homeless. Public heat halls. Barrel organ player. Figure skating. Slide carousel. Cars on the frozen Canal.
02. Poland: Ice sailing breakdown from El Mundo 598 / 5 - same section. Grinding the metal runners. Start by many sailors of ice on a frozen lake. Various impressions.
03. Berlin: industrial robotics research at the TU Berlin in robotic arm for installation. A man monitors everything. Ashtrays are manufactured with the help of a robot and computer. Prof. Dr. G. Track sits at the table: a robotic arm grabs a beer bottle and pouring beer the professor. Prof. Dr. G. track half total, sitting speaks interview about industrial robots: "this is Of course only a small gag, we thought of, to demonstrate the versatility of an industrial robot. Such devices must be recently used in the industry to replace difficult hazardous monotone work processes with such devices to relieve the people of operations that we assess as low operations."
04. Hamburg / Bahrenfeld: Trotter Championships men studying horse betting programs. Give big, close. Cigarette in mouth. Main stand outside and inside. Sold out. Horses on the track. Restaurant operations. All monitors. Computer equipment for horse race betting. The face of a man, large, close. Flying start. Various studies during the race. Edeka advertising. Austrian Adolf Acar in the lead. Finish: Adolf Übleis is situated with the Frenchman Masclé. Then attracts the horse of the French. Frenchman wins the race. Overall winner and European champion was the Austrian of Acar.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Ice skating; Ice sailing; Industry; Fire; Fire Brigade; musical instruments; Advertising; sports audience, sports spectator; Townscapes: Europe; harness racing; automotive engineering, automotive; Winter; Testing; Welfare, aid agencies, care; Fire brigade; Industrial; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Winter 1929 in Holland origin: Polygoon ice sailing origin: Polkronika industrial robots research/Technische UNIVERSITÄT Berlin camera: Pahl Traber-Championships / Hbg. Bahrenfeld camera: fire, Seib, Rühe, l., Jackson at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 14/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 325/1956