UFA-Dabei 930/1974 21.05.1974
01 Bonn: Election of Chancellor - election of the Federal President - swearing of the Chancellor and Willy Brandt's Government statement Get up and congratulated Helmut Schmidt. Herbert Wehner handed a large bouquet of flowers to Helmut Schmidt. Swearing Helmut Schmidt, o-ton: "I swear that I mean will force dedicated to the well-being of the German people, increase its benefits, prevent damage from him, uphold the basic law and the laws of the Federal Government and defend, conscientiously fulfill my duties and against anyone doing justice, so was I God help." Bundestag President Annemarie Renger laterally at the oath. Annemarie Renger congratulates Helmut Schmidt, o-ton: "I may you Once again the warm congratulations of the House..." Helmut Schmidt sits on the Chair of the Chancellor. Mrs Hannelore Schmidt on the galleries while the Government Declaration. Schmidt original sound, half the total, in the background of Annemarie Renger: "at a time of growing worldwide problems we focus and in realism and sobriety on the essentials, towards what is now necessary and leave another aside." Continuity and concentration, the catchwords of this Federal Government are." Photographer. New Cabinet comes to the top. Gustav Heinemann and Helmut Schmidt on the stairs of the Villa Hammerschmidt. Group: front row from left to right H.-D. Genscher (Secretary of State), Gustav Heinemann, Helmut Schmidt, Georg Leber (defence), Egon Franke (ressembles Minister), Hans Apel (Minister of Finance), second row from left to right: Walter Arendt (Minister of labour), Josef Ertl (Minister of nutrition), Erhard Eppler (Minister of development), Katharina Focke (Minister for Family Affairs), Hans Friedrichs (economy Minister), Werner Maihofer (Interior Minister), Jochen Vogel (Minister of Justice). Beethoven Hall: Election of the Federal President. Walter Scheel, big and close from behind, on the side of F. j.. Strauß, from the front of H. Faulkner, Richard von Weizsäcker, big and close. Helmut Schmidt in conversation with Kurt Georg Kiesinger from behind. Annemarie Renger announced the election, o-ton: "for Mr Walter Scheel 530 votes." Richard von Weizsäcker and Walter Scheel To give up the hand. Walter Scheel, half total speaks before microphones, o-ton: "those of you who have sent me your votes today expect however, that I am the President for all citizens of this State from the days of taking office. I will try to meet these expectations. I thank you." Sitting during the speech of Scheels: H. Kühn, W. Brandt, H. Wehner, k-G. Kiesinger, R. von Weizsäcker in a series.
02. Germany: VW-Golf introduction and test drive indicator flashing, big, close. The car totally from the back, from the front, total. On the Highway during the test drive. Look in the engine compartment. Tailgate. Trunk. Shots in the car.
03. Bad Neuenahr: women's football festival women's football players on the field. Several women as goalkeeper, ZL. Man as a spectator smoking big cigar. Various scenes in ZL. "Flitzer" continuously on the football field, naked. Disgusted-looking old man. Final between TuS Wörrestadt and Bad Neuenahr. Bad Neuenahr WINS 4-3. The winners of the trophy.
04. Germany: Football 20 years ago – German Football Championship (from NDW 226) the teams enter. People filling picture. Pennant exchange of game guide, Fritz Walter of Kaiserslautern. Goalkeeper keeps lug Hanover and attack. Kaiserslautern stormed. Good presentation, Eckel shoots for Kaiserslautern 1-0. Spectators wave flags. Attack Hanover. Play before the opposing goal. Shot on goal 1: cheer 1 spectators. 2nd half: Attack Kaiserslautern. Goalkeeper keeps. Unhappy return ball from Kant leads to the 2:1 for Hannover. The reserve players embracing on the sidelines. Shot on goal 3:1 for Hannover. Audience claps. In the 81. Minute falls that the 4:1, 4 minutes later 5:1. After the game, people on the playing field and hug players. Prime Minister Kopf hugging players. Serious faces of the Kaiserslautern Fritz Walter, Otmar Walter, great. Wave player by Hannover 96 with flowers.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Apel, Hans; Arendt, Walter; Brandt, Willy; Eppler, Erhard; Ertl, Josef; Focke, Katharina; Franke, Egon; Friederichs, Hans; Heinemann, Gustav; Kiesinger, Kurt; Kühn, Heinz; Leber, Georg; Maihofer, Werner; Renger, Annemarie; Scheel, Walter; Schmidt, Helmut; Schmidt, Hannelore; Vogel, Joachim; Wehner, Herbert; Weizsäcker von, Richard
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Domestic events; Football; Reviews; Spoprt-Ehrungen; sports audience, sports spectator; freedom of expression; automotive engineering, automotive; Curiosities; People; Elections; Sports honors; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Presidential election, camera: fire election of the Federal Chancellor camera: Krigar Vereidig. d. Buka and Regierungserkl.
VW Golf/performance & test drive camera: out women's football festival in Bad Neuenahr camera: Luppa, l. archive series: football 20 years ago / German Football Championship (title 7, 6 m) at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 432/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 807/1965
Der Besuch des Tunku
Wiederertüchtigung schwerbeschädigter Industriearbeiter
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 86/1951
Sujets 1-8 aus Messter-Woche 1918 Nr. 52
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 447/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 266/1955