UFA-Dabei 931/1974 28.05.1974
01 Bonn: 25 years Federal Republic of Germany Bonn marketplace. Many people. Music band. Bundestag from the inside. Gustav Heinemann speaks, o-ton: "there are good and bad constitutions, decisive, extent to which a Constitution has prevailed in the consciousness of the citizens: the basic law is still not paper text." It has entered its value determinations, in its governance, in our way of thinking. It is the first German Constitution, which has found the approval of the far majority of our people." Helga Wex, Rainer Barzel, Hans Apel, Georg Leber, Egon Bahr, Jahn, Willy Brandt on the side. "Members of the Parliamentary Council", under other Carlo Schmid. Old archival footage. Band playing on the market square of Bonn. Air balloon decoration. Gustav Heinemann and wife Hilda Heinemann among people in the crowd. Chapel of the Bundeswehr. Helmut Schmidt on the stairs of the Bonn City Hall. Pulls the empty bags from the mantle. Bonner marketplace in evening lighting.
02. Braunschweig: DFVLR Braunschweig (German research - und Versuchsanstalt für Luft - und Raumfahrt) two pilots of the fighter. Go pilots. Start the machine. Test pilot Mr. Meyer at the wheel of the machine. Cockpit. Mr Meyer, o-ton: "of today flying aircraft elevator is operated by the control column by pulling - as I'm about to show it. The system examined by us, it is through such a movement that is just out of hand, - the aileron is operated by turning the Handwheel, and in the new system by such a move. The rudder can with be actuated in this unit by turning, so far this had to be done by moving the feet. We say, you can fly the aircraft by laying on of hands." Demonstration of controlling. Modern electronics in the cockpit. A mobile Flight Simulator. Technical facilities. Large wind tunnel. Plastic polyester resin impregnated glass fibers in tape form. ZL shots of a glider in the flutter exercises.
03. Shuttleworth: Old British aircraft breakdown from El Mundo 607 / 3 - same section. Various old Museum aircraft large, close, and in the air. Two-seat fighters with Rolls Royce engine.
04. Paris / Brussels: The Stiltwalkers breakdown from El Mundo 608 / 4 - same section. Two men on stilts in the vicinity of the Arc de Triomphe. Police stop traffic. Stiltwalkers take a rest break. Walking on stilts. Supply car follows the two men. Stiltwalkers competition.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Electricity ; Domestic events ; Rockets ; Aerospace ; Townscapes: Germany ; Technology ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Entertainment, festivals ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- 25 years Federal Republic of Germany camera: Luppa, Rühe DFVLR Brunswick camera: Brandes, Seib old British aircraft (Shuttleworth) origin: COI of Stelzengänger origin: Belgavox at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 191/1949
Die Kaisergeburtstagsfeier der Ers.- Geb.- Masch.-Gew.-Abt. No. 5 zu Seesen a. Harz im Kriegsjahr 1918
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 769/1964
Welt im Bild 46/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 946/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 481/1959