UFA-Dabei 936/1974 02.07.1974
01 Bonn / Hamburg: State visit by Tito in Germany Tito and wife Jovanka at the aircraft door. Flags of both countries. At the bottom of the stairs: greeting of the Federal President Gustav Heinemann and wife Hilda Heinemann, both with their backs to the camera. Ehrenformationen. Palais Schaumburg. In the garden of the Palais Schaumburg Tito and Helmut Schmidt, Tito, and Schmidt, half total arise both in front of the camera. You sit and entertain themselves. Tito smoking cigar. Children in the Yugoslav national costume with a naive painting. Tito and wife Jovanka received Yugoslav guest workers and the Yugoslavia national football team in the Park of Schloß Gymnich. Tito along with Walter and H. Kühn. Crusing in Hamburg under police protection. To see the Blohm & Voss shipyard. Banks of the Elbe.
02. Berlin: International Film Festival for movie theatre meetings with Mr Soepanik. Film-technical companies. The film awards 1974 Memorial Church. Zoo Palace. Minister Maihofer each with Dieter Borsche, Camilla Horn with a large hat, Gustav Knuth, and Maximilian Schell at the prize-giving. Festive wardrobe. Dance. A sign with the text: "1949 VTFF 1974". Cameramen. Mayor contactor with Mr Soepanik. Studio Hamburg from above. Shots in the Movie Studio, film equipment. Recording Studio. Sound recording with an orchestra. A film editor at work. Cameramen to take pictures in the North of the city and in Hamburg city from the moving car. Hotel Loews Plaza.
03. Gelsenkirchen: World Cup Holland - GDR both teams and referee stand side by side. The Dutch players throwing flowers to the audience before the start of the game. Holland attacking football. Johann Cruyff, no. 14 header with a margin in goal. Viewers in rain coats and with umbrellas. Dirty player jerseys. Saving water slides into the gate in. A gate. To see the Dutch door tactic in the repetition.
04. France: Aerialist various recordings in ZL of Aerialist with jumps and falls.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Borsche, Dieter ; Heinemann, Gustav ; Heinemann, Hilda ; Horn, Camilla ; Tito, Jovanka ; Knuth, Gustav ; Kühn, Heinz ; Maihofer, Werner ; Scepanik ; Schmidt, Helmut ; Schütz, Klaus ; Tito, Josip ; Weyer, Willi ; Cruyff, Johann ; Neeskens, John ; Pommerenke ; Sparwasser, Jürgen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Customs ; filmmaking ; Football ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; Costumes ; Fishing ; Art ; Jobs ; Architecture ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- State visit to Tito in the FRG camera: Luppa, Jürgens, Rühe int. Cannes Film Festival. Berlin: movie theatre meetings of m. Mr Scepanik origin: view Filmtechnische farms of origin: Studio Hamburg award film award ' 74 camera: Jackson Cup: Holland DDR / Gelsenkirchen camera: fire, Zakariah, Petersen Aerialist origin: Gaumont at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 316/1956
Welt im Bild 120/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 640/1962