UFA-Dabei 943/1974 20.08.1974
01 Hamburg: Exhibition "You and your world" with Bundestag President Anne-Marie Renger goes through exhibition, shakes hands of various people among others by a colored girl. RENGER speaks o-ton: "with this exhibition of"You and your world", it should continue a tradition which was founded in 1955 with a courageous initiative and brave women here in this case - and their former achievements were prompted the organisers, turn from the first two-year cycle to a one-year cycle up to." Two young people gather at the food processors. Audience in food samples. A woman licks the finger. Playground for children, fashion for pensioners.
02. Cologne: Men's fashion white men's fashion presented by Dressmen. Dieter Thomas Heck at the table sitting. Stern gets the award: "One of the 5 examples dressed men". Intermediate cuts: MIME "Mime Nemo" makes striptease, several times. Qualities of cotton, corduroy, blended fabric. Many a folds.
03. Stuttgart: Concept Mercedes diesel driving, parts of the engine and the body. The car from the front, start. Various driving scenes.
04. England: Red arrows / art flies a series of "Mosquito" fighter aircraft. Go pilots. Aerobatics.
05. Baltic Sea: Windjammer sailing offshore yachts at sea. Port of Gdynia. Several windjammers at the wharf. Audience goes to the Gorch Fock. Parade of tall ships with full sail. Aerial photographs of windjammers.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Children ; aircraft ; Shipping ; Sailing ; Container ; Surfing ; Theatres ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Fashion ; Exhibitions ; Gastronomy ; Surfing ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Exhibition "You and your world" with Bundespräs. RENGER camera: Jackson men's fashion camera: Rühe idea Mercedes diesel camera: rough red arrows / aerobatics origin: COI sailing / windjammer origin: Polkronika at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 24/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 60/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 997/1969