UFA-Dabei 952/1974 22.10.1974
Berlin: Art in Berlin art Berlin parks. Art established in the switch room of a bank. Art auction. Volkmar Haase at the drawing table. His creations: Sculptures and iron sculptures. Haase's workshop. Works of art. He knits together an art object.
02. Holland: Steam saw mill exterior shots: sawmill. Waste wood is pushed into a furnace. Various operations in the sawmill.
03. Cowes / England: powerboat race breakdown from El Mundo 626 / 6-here somewhat shorter audience with the binoculars on the beach promenade. Boats. Aerial photographs. "Dry Martini" No. 9 with Carlo Bonomi at the wheel. Bonomi WINS. Miss Embassy No. 400 is second. The champion with a big bottle of champagne at the wharf.
04. France: Kite-flying flock of sheep runs before a car. Dragons are cobbled together. Start with the kite on the hillside. ZL recordings. Hang gliding lessons. A kite flight of a man. Mountainous terrain under it. A city seen from above. The man with the Dragon lands on a mountain meadow in the middle of the flock of sheep.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Art in Berlin steam sawmill origin: BNF Cowes powerboat race origin: COI hang gliding origins: Gaumont at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 284/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 357/1956
Welt im Film 247/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 219/1954
Eine freundschaftliche Begegnung - Kiesinger in Pakistan