UFA-Dabei 953/1974 29.10.1974
1 Hamburg: Oil rig "Chris Chenery" transformer. Oil rig, port of Hamburg. Michel. Footage from "Chris Chenery" during construction. Recordings in the accommodations on the drilling rig. Oil rig on the river Elbe towed by tugs.
02. Hamburg: boat show various sailing boats. Audience considered boats. Recordings in the sailboat: galley, sanitary installations. Sleeping places. Compass. Several motor boats. Water sports accessories. Futuristic design of a water vehicle.
03. London: aerial photography House on the River Thames. River Thames, Tower Bridge. House moves on a ferry on the River Thames. Tower Bridge opens. The House from the outside. Indoors: bedroom, bathroom, kitchen. The House on the quay.
04. Düsseldorf / Cologne: art market Düsseldorf trade fair halls. Audience considered various sculptures, paintings, watercolours, collages, art objects. Max Ernst "Bedroom". Picasso's "Head with glasses". Music machines by Joe Jones. Various works of art. Pop art Andy Warhol portrait. Old photos.
05. England: Rugby England - Wales storm players on the playing field. Audience. Various recordings during the campaign, also falls.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Leisure, recreation ; Oil ; Rugby ; Shipping ; Townscapes: Germany ; Technology ; Art ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Buildings in Europe ; construction ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Oil rig "Chris Chenery" camera: Rieck, fire boat show Hamburg ' 74 camera: Rieck, Rühe Haus on the Thames origin: COI art market in Cologne and Düsseldorf camera: Luppa Rugby England - Wales origin: COI at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
El Mundo al Instante 1008/1982
Welt im Film 346/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 492/1959
Begegnung zwischen Atlas und Atlantik Marokko