UFA-Dabei 954/1974 05.11.1974
1st Moscow: German Chancellor Helmut Schmidt in Moscow Russian soldiers with flag in the airport. Air force machine O goes out 2 Helmut Schmidt. The airport building text "welcome welcome, Lord Chancellor". Kosygin / Schmidt pace the front of the stand. Soldiers. With small flags waving Russians. In the Kremlin Brezhnev, Kosygin, Gromyko. Welcome: Brezhnev, Schmidt. Genscher, Schmidt. Huge chandeliers. Signing by Schmidt and Brezhnev. Shaking hands: Schmidt - Brezhnev.
02. Cologne: Men's fashion (quality test) 3 men in briefs, 3 men in shirts, 3 men in a suit and hat, selling scenes in the men's clothing business. Mr. Hammes of the HAKA Federation actuality. "The German men's clothing industry, which itself may include demonstrably among the best in the world, has introduced a mark to distinguish the German quality clothing from the imports. The HAKA-mark has been created from the knowledge that today's restrained and skeptical consumers in-depth wants informed quality and processing." HAKA-mark large and close. Recordings in the fabric warehouse. Test of the substance by steam treatment. Various operations in the garment factory. Women at sewing machines. Dry-cleaning. Finished Lord jackets.
03. BRD: Co-determination Helmut Schmidt speaks in his Government statement regarding participation, o-ton: "is a company which wants to move forward economically and socially, without participation and without the accompanying responsibility not to think..." We To want create opportunities and rights workers through participation, the design to more influence their working and living conditions." Minister for labour and Social Affairs Walter Arendt speaks interview: "for more than two decades discusses in the Federal Republic of Germany regarding the participation. So far without any result. Now the social liberal coalition Federal Government has addressed this hot iron and headed a bill on the introduction of the participation in the major companies to the German Bundestag."
04. Berlin: Berliner Jazztage 1974 several recordings at the rehearsals with little brother Montgomery, Robert Leckwood and Willie Mabon.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Chancellor Schmidt in Moscow origin: Sovkino menswear (quality test) camera: Luppa participation Berliner Jazztage 1974 camera: Pahl at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 17/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 485/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 840/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 473/1959