UFA-Dabei 956/1974 18.11.1974
1 Bremen: historic preservation in Bremen modern housing estate. Drive through a modern housing estate. Old citizens villas. Details, big and close to the old houses. Renovation of the old facades. Landesamt für Denkmalpflege. Restorer Dr. Hoffmann, o-ton: "the need of wide sections of the population to preserve a familiar, historical environment is far greater than it generally is ready. We have made it our task, to meet this concern, because the House, this Bremen hotel is also characteristic such as the timber-frame house of a Hessian town." Old stucco ceiling. Details, big and close. Graphic designers are working on models for the colour. In the Schnoor district: old and new side by side.
02. Holland / Hengelo: Kasbah House modern houses built modeled on medieval town centres. Modern home interiors. Terraces of the houses. Various shots of the houses.
03. Germany: Packages in the GDR quantities of packages in the mail. Packages on the treadmill. Sort the packages. Poster with Santa Claus and the text: "Time for Christmas post" - "who is waiting for Christmas is a sad". Automation at the post office. Eyes large, close. In the Department Store: profusion of Christmas candy. Content of a GDR package: tobacco, 2 bottles of Henkell dry sparkling wine, a bottle of whiskey and a pound coffee. Table of contents. Handling a package in the mail. Train.
04. Berlin: 6-day racing in Berlin kick-off to the races. Old photos from the beginning of the race. Curd of Jürgens is the launching pad. Carnival mood. Drawing beer. Curd of Jürgens is embraced by a lady. Orchestra plays the sport Palace Waltz. Advertising on the gang. The winner gets a wreath and a kiss from a woman.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Monuments ; Postal, postal services ; cycling ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; Furniture ; Jobs ; Automation ; construction ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Preservation of Bremen camera: Rühe Kasbah House in Holland origin: Polygoon packages in the GDR camera: Rahim 6-days race Berlin origin: BNF at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 248/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 728/1964
Welt im Film 131/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 876/1966