UFA-Dabei 957/1974 26.11.1974
1 BRD: Wallpapers story landscape wallpaper size and close. A woman considered pattern. Several people browse through wallpaper pattern. Various wallpaper pattern, large, close. Old wallpaper made of leather in the German wallpaper Museum in Kassel. Hand-printed wallpaper. Wallpaper designer at work. The forms maker transfers the design to the roller. Recordings in the wallpaper factory. Different papered rooms.
02. London: Panda bear at the London Zoo breakdown from El Mundo 632 / 4 - same section. Two Panda bears in a cage: climb, play. Close multiple shots also great.
03. Czechoslovakia: Crocodiles in the Pilsen Zoo on the band-bound crocodile. Moving to a new terrarium. Two crocodiles in the water. White water rat. A crocodile tries to catch the rat and the rat can escape.
04. Berlin: Riding and jumping a rider on the course in the Germany Hall Berlin. Several riders with horses at the obstacles. Jumps in ZL. Obstacles are increased. For the 4. Only two riders stand: Belgian Eric Wauters jumps with the horse, but dropped a piece of the obstacle. English Caroline Brandly fails the obstacle and falls from the horse. Both in ZL. Argentine police equestrian group "Escuadra Azul" (Blue Squadron) To give test of their skill and their talent.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Trade, finance ; Craft ; Industry ; Police ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Animals (except dogs) ; Landscapes ; Economy ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Industrial ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Wallpapers story camera: L. Panda bears in the London Zoo origin: COI crocodiles in the Pilsen Zoo origin: State riding and jumping Berlin camera: Pahl, Krigar at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 700/1963
El Mundo al Instante 1211/1990
Welt im Bild 38/1953
Welt im Bild 206/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1010/1969
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 997/1969