UFA-Dabei 959/1974 10.12.1974
01 Germany: seatbelts recordings by ADAC crash tests. Several motorists will ask Walton (German newsreel), why they have created a safety belt when driving. In the VW Golf the new holding automatic reverse. He is attached to the door with a belt buckle. When the door is opened, the responsive belt releases the seat. With the closing of the door, the belt sets on automatically again. A knee pad in the VW Golf. Golf drive side controlled by a lady. Further recordings from the ADAC crash test.
02. United States: Federal Chancellor Helmut Schmidt in the United States In the garden of the White House company. Minister Henry Kissinger and wife Nancy Kissinger. President Ford comes through the door. Blowing fanfares. Great American sedan. Schmidt climbs out of the car. Schmidt / Ford stand side by side. Walking out of the company. The German and American flag waving people. Sitting by the fireplace: Schmidt, big and close. Ford, big and close. Genscher and Kissinger. Schmidt reverses with a limousine before the US State Department. Kissinger receives Schmidt. Both enter together and looking at a photo. Photo, large, close. President Ford and Chancellor Schmidt together on the balcony of the White House. Kissinger and said go to the helicopter. Schmidt goes. He beckons again on the stairs. Helicopter takes off.
03. Kassel: painting restoration and old masters breakdown from El Mundo 623 / 3 - same section. Castle Wilhelmshöhe, town Office in the background. Water games on the staircase in the castle garden. In the Schloß Wilhelmshöhe opening a gallery of old masters such as Rembrandt, Rubens, van Dyck. Restoration in the workshop. Damage to a work of art, large, close. Restaurateur at work. Rembrandt's self portrait image filling.
04. Munich: sports press Festival advertising: Rowenta. A hockey team with helmets and other equipment coming onto the ice of the Olympic Stadium. Equal falls. Hall total from above. H. - J. Stommelen puts on the helmet, large and close. Go-Kart Racing. Krista advertising on the gang. Participants stuck, Stommelen, Regazzoni and Ronnie Pettersson. Winner: Stucco, Franz Beckenbauer as ice hockey crack. At the Bobschieben Eberhard Gienger. Falls on the ice. Winner of the sailing world champion Willi cow pasture. Uli Hoeness as a sprinter. Franz Beckenbauer, big and close. In the warp-car race. Duel between Gienger and stucco. Winner Gienger. When the sledding Franz Beckenbauer falls on the ice. Beckenbauer, Gienger, makes large and close multiple Chin-ups. On the display panel: German 1974th Rolf Milser Supersport. Franz Beckenbauer congratulates him. Advertising for Langnese ice.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Beckenbauer, Franz ; Ford, G. ; Genscher, Hans-Dietrich ; Kissinger, Henry ; Schmidt, Helmut ; Wiechmann, Hans-Ludwig ; Gienger, Eberhard ; Höness, Uli ; Kuhweide, Willy ; Milser, Rolf ; Neureuther, Christian ; Peterson, Ronnie ; Regazzoni ; Stommelen, H.-J. ; Stuck, Hans
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Flags ; Advertising ; sporting events ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Social events ; Transport: General ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Safety belts camera: Rieck Chancellor Schmidt i. United States origin: Cinecontact paintings restoration Kassel camera: Luppa Munich sports press Festival camera: Brandes, Zaki at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 147/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 648/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1011/1969
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 970/1968
Die Geburt des Reichsrundfunk in Berlin im Jahre 1923