UFA-Dabei 960/1974 17.12.1974
01 Bonn: Occupational pensions Bundestag: German Bundestag President Annemarie RENGER. A spokesman for talks about improving pension actuality. MP series. Young and old listeners in the audience stands. Minister W. Arendt. Various members of the lectern. Minister Arendt at the lectern, o-ton: "occupational pensions supplements the basic protection that is guaranteed to the workers by the State social security system. The workers can expect that these additional social security no longer is removed at least after several years working in operation, when he retires from the operation, the operation becomes insolvent or crediting a dynamic statutory pensions would lead to a recognition of the occupational pensions. It should be secured, that the employee receives in time his retirement that is, then, when he takes a pension of the statutory pension insurance claim and for whatever reason, from the worker process retire." Herbert Wehner, briefly, on the side. Vote: MEPs rise up from their seats.
02. Cologne: Men's fashion large illuminated office buildings. Dressman sneaking secretly receiving over. Secretly enters the camp with many of men's suits, jackets and trousers. Observed substances with a magnifying glass. Some gingham fabric big and close. Dressman tried various suits, trousers and jackets.
03. Germany: Post story wife Masek (German newsreel) dials a number on the phone. She speaks into the phone. Hands, large, close, write a letter. Several people sort letters in the mail. Telephone cables and relays. Men working on the switch box. Switch box large and close. A girl on the phone. Postman on high House Briefkasten. Clearly written names and addresses on the letters. An envelope size and close with clearly written name and address. Loading/unloading the packages from the train. Automatic promotion band (distribution system). Control Center for the distribution system with many screens. A man monitors everything on the monitor and on the control panel. Distribution system again.
04. Holland: Car spin school flings a car several times on the wet road. Lessons first with car models on the table. Skidding on the wet track of the exercise. Spin exercises with a truck. Fire truck and camping trailers.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Occupational pensions camera: Luppa menswear camera: Rieck post story camera: Brandes, Rahim car Sling school origin: road at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 44/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 438/1958
Der feierliche Einzug der polnischen Legionen am 1. Dezember 1916 in Warschau
Welt im Film 258/1950
El Mundo al Instante 1187/1989