UFA-Dabei 962/1974 17.12.1974
01 Hamburg: music story Viola Wills coloured singer Viola Wills at the piano singing and playing. Various recordings. Sings: "Run to the nearest exit".
02. archive series: Jubilee Haile Selassie breakdown from NDW 302 - same section. Haile Selassie and Empress to a Coptic mass, which is celebrated by the highest religious leaders of the country. Haile Selassie kneels. Haile Selassie goes to fair to State car. Negro band playing. Conductor of the military band conducted lively. Coronation train crosses the city with carriage and soldiers. Banquet at the Imperial Palace with dignitaries of the country and diplomats. Haile Selassie and woman on throne and watch the dancing. The next day, driving Haile Selassie in horse-drawn carriage to Parliament and signed the new Constitution. The document is sealed. Haile Selassie on balcony. Jubilation of the population.
03. Kronberg: Portrait of Dieter Rams breakdown from El Mundo 636 / 1 - here a little longer. Brown electrical appliances: Razors, HiFi, tapes, electric clocks, coffee machines, cameras etc. Chairs. Dieter Rams, close, very good. Studio of Rams. He speaks with the staff at the drawing board. Cigarette smoking Rams. Workers in the production room. Manufacture of devices of Rams. Rams on the drafting table. Designs. In addition here: Shooting at his home. He talks o-ton: "For me, the use is starting point for each design." Rock Garden and the House. Dieter Rams on the garden steps. Swimming pool. Furniture designed by Dieter Rams.
04. Otto commented the football events of Otto's framed sports Studio with curtains. Otto, big, close quote speaks his jokes.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Music story Viola Wills camera: Jürgens, Seib archive series: (title 7.6 M) Coronation anniversary of Haile Selassie portrait of Dieter Rams camera: L., Seib, Zimpel OTTO commented on the football scene origin: Austria at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 322/1956
Welt im Film 262/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 582/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 795/1965
El Mundo al Instante 702/1976
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 86/1951
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 719/1963