UFA-Dabei 1047/1976 17.08.1976
01 Hamburg: Alster pleasure ' 76 and HSV training sailing on the Alster. CCH in balloon. Binnenalster in balloon. Alster pleasure: Alsterufer full of old, young, child and dog. Vintage car rally. Jazz band on a cart. HSV Manager Peter Krohn with chimney sweeps. "Soccer circus" at the stadium. HSV player distributing roses to the audience. Trachtenkapelle on the soccer field. Peter Krohn, close. Coach Kuno Klötzer. Kökschenball on the Alster. Participants in the style appropriate costumes. It plays Big Band of the air force tornado.
02. Wietze: oil Museum Wietze bathhouse. Men jump into the water from the spring Tower. Heath white polled Heath. A couple of costumes from the 20s. An old Mercedes convertible. The couple's getting out in front of the Museum. Tour of the Museum and of the equipment on 120 years of wood and iron. A modern Mercedes convertible.
03. Germany: Inter-company training centres two men check a TV. Girl cuts the hair of a man. Carpentry workshop. Osnabrück city recordings. An old sign: eyewear maker. Education Centre of the craft in Osnabrück total. Youth large, close. Kraftfahrzeug mechanic apprentices. Hairdressing apprentices. Welder at work. Girl works with the saw. Electrical work.
04. Vienna: Pianist Vince Weber piano with text Vince Weber is rolled on a pedestrian street of Vienna. Vince Weber plays on the road surrounded by the audience. Dogs.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Craft; Emblems; Leisure, recreation; Football; Musical events; Oil; Schools, training; Townscapes: Germany; Dance; Animals (except dogs); festivals; aerial photographs; Exhibitions; Entertainment, festivals; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Alster pleasure ' 76 and HSV - training camera: Rieck, Jürgens, Brandes petroleum Museum Wietze camera: Rühe inter-company training centres camera: Luppa pianist Vince Weber origin: Austria at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 236/1954
Welt im Film 174/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 426/1958