UFA-Dabei 1055/1976 12.10.1976
01 Hannover: Volleyball Championships army statue: two athletes. Referee. Footage from the game. Large sports hall total. Bundeswehr people as spectators. ZL shots during the game. Two give big, close to cheer on the players. Other audience faces. Recordings over the course of the game. Award ceremony.
02. Holland: Manufacture of cups and weightlifting Queen Juliana presented a trophy to sportsmen. Kids get trophies after the competitions. Trophies in the manufacturing plant of Cup. Production of the trophies. Trophies are nickel plated, silver plated and stained. "Weight-lifter in gold". Gewichthebende men in the competition, various recordings. Winner will be awarded the Cup.
03. portrait of city-Saarbrücken (see also DSP 253) signpost with the name of the place: Paris, Metz, Luxembourg, Saarbrücken and Saargemünd. Commencement of driving on the highway and along the Saar. Driving scenes in the city. Transformer: cityscape. Miners, coal winding towers. Louis Church (Baroque building). Photo of the destroyed Church after the war. Photo: skating on the Saar. Photo: Old road with tram. Same street today. Industrial plants. Iron and steel industry: Glowing iron. Recordings on the streets. Lettering: "beer Academy" that evening. Drawing beer. Marketplace.
04. Munich: fashion week look women through the curtains on the stage. Mannequins behind the scenes. Sports fashion. Rosi Mittermaier between the mannequins and Dressmans. Thong fashions from Brazil. Transparent swimwear. Various fashion shows. Much flowing Jersey and silk evening wear.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Volleyball army Championship camera: Rühe, Rieck, Pahl manufacturing v. cups and weightlifting origin: Polygoon City Portrait Saarbrücken camera: Jackson Nodewoche Munich camera: Rau at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 930/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 514/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 885/1967