UFA-Dabei 1057/1976 26.10.1976
01 Hamburg: boat show ' 76 sailing boat in the fog on the Alster. Instructor and students in the boat. Teacher gives instructions, o-ton: "you say: right at the turn and then push away the tiller by themselves." Make time. Clear the turn - Yes is clear - REE -, which was quite good. You must now only be careful that you do not turn around during the turn back, but always forward looking, because the ship sails so straight forward. Now once again the feathering something, slightly densely, correct so that the kill is straight away." Sailing boats in the exhibition. Visitors looking exactly at the boats. Shoes next to a boat-drawn. Large motor boats. Novelty at the exhibition: a propeller-driven seaplane. Reconstructed ancient sailors. Equipment. Demonstration of heat Schwimmanzuges in the water. Lifejacket with automatic inflation device. It occurs in function after an extremely water-soluble Tablet has dissolved in the valve system. Demonstration of the vest.
02. Germany: World savings day archive recordings from UFA 1004th Sparkasse President Geiger speaks about saving, o-ton: "Yes, people have different savings motifs, put it out of their wages parts back for larger purchases, but also to make a little bar reserve, on which at any time then can be used." Savings is also the basis for the financing of investment in our economy, but also by federal, State and local, and thus the basis for a healthy, growing economy. The necessary capital formation will only be assured if the saver really knows that his savings tomorrow retains its value. Therefore I appeal to the world savings day to all those responsible for economic policy, vigorously to seek currency stability, only then saving retains a sense." Various money boxes. Archival footage from UFA 1004.
03. Belgium: Lumberjack competition woodcutters cut wood blocks with a circular saw. Viewers. Competition with the chain saw. Tree cases with the chain saw. Wood sculptures created with a chainsaw. Logs are stacked together with a crane. A balloon is lifted with the crane.
04. Poland: Karate on the beach waves, sand beach. Karate fighter. Karate hour on the beach. Impressions of the karate fight on the beach.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Boat Expo ' 76 / Hamburg camera: Rieck, l. world savings day camera: Luppa lumberjack competition origin: Belgavox karate on the beach origin: Polkronika at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Deulig-Woche 1926 (seit 1926)
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 981/1968
Welt im Film 205/1949
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 792/1965