UFA-Dabei 1061/1976 23.11.1976
01 Frankfurt: FDP Party Congress Genscher speaks, o-ton: "the National Convention of the free democratic party brings together the German Liberals in the city of St. Paul's Church. We Liberals of today are, like our ancestors, determined to realize utmost the demand more freedom and more righteousness." Behind Genscher Liselotte Funcke. Big close text. FDP. The Liberals 27 National Convention 1976 Minister of Economic Affairs Friderichs, Hildegard Hamm-Brücher, Liselotte Funcke and Federal's new Managing Director. Günther van Heusgen everyone is big, close. Helga Suchardt, Minister Maihofer, cinematographer, close. Victor Kirst and Minister Ertl both large, close side. Maida, Hall long shot. Genscher speaks, o-ton: "we will form a new social-liberal coalition and for the whole legislative period, as we have announced it. And we do it in the firm intention to make the Coalition a success. My friends in the party, we can realize our ideas not with own majorities, but only in coalitions and the opposition. But in the coalitions, we are not silent partner, after shooting still lack capital, but we are equal partners. We reveal not liberal principles to govern with somewhere to, but when we govern with it comes to implement liberal principles in practical Government policy."
02. Berlin: Congress of postgraduate studies, Klinikum Steglitz from outside. The shield: "Klinikum Steglitz x-rays to the light Board." Operation in sterile cell. Anesthesiologist works outside of the cell. Instruments. Inserting an artificial hip joint with bone surgery. Doctors and nurses to breathe with tubular system and are separated from the environment by helm after the astronaut system. Shots during the operation. Sterile cell. Electrocardiogram following a heart attack. Heart attack patients in the rehabilitation center at the sports training program. Heart attack risk make specific training programme in the forest and on the lawn together for them.
03. Germany: Gustav Heinemann prize a student talks about taking his class on the "Gustav-Heinemann competition", o-ton: "so our class last year at the"Gustav-Heinemann competition"worked. We made a work of about 400 pages on the legs, that thing sources for example interviews of the famous eye-witnesses from our urban area by the time of 45/46, also includes, and then have we got searched in the archives, city and federal archive." "Democratic new beginning 1945/46". Federal President Scheel in the Villa Hammerschmidt receives the best. Walter Scheel handed over the prize certificate and Kurt A. Körber cash prizes. Students. Walter Scheel says, quote: "I welcomed more particularly the establishment of such competition, because I could not rule out a threat to our democracy for the future if we are not us about the foundations of the order in which we all want to live like clear. That's why it is so important that in the schools history is taught history at the German universities to retain the rank history has always had. The view of history of people arises in the classroom, in the school. Only a few people, by special happy or unhappy circumstances, got an a distinct view of history in their home. Most people buy themselves during their training. the own view of history" Egon Franke in the background to see. Pan across the school.
04. Paris: Dragon Museum Paris a hawk comes flying in ZL. Sits down on the hand. Chinese children play with kites. Various dragons in the exhibition. Dragon by Benjamin Franklin designed to get the thunderstorm electricity on the track. Kite fliers in the mountains. Falcon large, close in ZL.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ertl, Josef ; Franke, Egon ; Friderichs, Hans ; Funcke, Liselotte ; Genscher, Hans-Dietrich ; Hamm-Brücher ; Heugen van, Günther ; Kirst, V. ; Körber, Kurt A. ; Maihofer, Werner ; Mischnik, Wolfgang ; Scheel, Walter
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- FDP Party Congress in Frankfurt origin: view i. d. World Congress for medical training/Berlin origin: BNF Gustav-Heinemann price camera: Luppa kite Museum in Paris origin: Pathé magazines at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 768/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 10/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 5/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 189/1953