UFA-Dabei 1066/1976 28.12.1976
1 BRD: 5th anniversary of the death of Louis Armstrong (see also DSP 268 and MU 70/1) archive footage UFA 504 "Salute to Louis Armstrong", an album with 10 graphics of artist and 10 Armstrong panels. Jam session at the Duesseldorf Kunsthalle. Listeners. Visitors look at graphics depicting à la Armstrong. Close to some great graphics. Recordings of the jam session.
02. Germany: Apprentices in aircraft construction and training of trainers (see also DSP 267 and MU 745/3) young people coming from door of building. Company aircraft. VW bus on site, in the background of aircraft fuselage. Apprentices in workshop at the filing to workpiece. Master checks the work. Apprentices work on modern machine tools. Technical artist makes her internship at machine. Master measures the workpiece accuracy. Young man, side, big. Riveted in metal. Rivets on part of the Airbus. End cap of the rear part is made. The tail cap at the rear of the aircraft, which will be maintained. Aircraft tail next to Lighthouse. Lessons on diagram of production process.
Training of trainers: master in theoretical teaching in training seminar, make notes. Teacher teaches. Formulas on Blackboard. Apprentices in vocational school: looking through window in classroom. Teacher draws with ruler on board. Apprentices make technical drawings. Boy called and goes on board to perform calculations. Training in aircraft construction in the aircraft fuselage.
03. Holland: Oil spill oil pump working directly next to the cemetery, the Church and the shops. Oil-steam mixture blew the lid of a borehole. Oil steam shoots high. Oil mist settles in the district. N.o. metal is put in place. After several attempts, it did manage to get the hole sealing. Shooting At night. Men with dirty suits. Oil coating on gardens, roads, cars, houses and fields. Women and urban cleaning during the cleaning work.
04. DDR: Hairstyles competition competition Hall, long shot with many Frisiertischen. Hairdressers working on male and female models. Various hairstyles to Toupees. Azgenz. 50/76.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Gas ; Musical events ; Oil ; Schools, training ; environmental protection, pollution ; Art ; Competitions ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Wochenschau (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Louis Armstrong camera: Luppa, Rieck apprentice training camera: Rühe spill origin: Polygoon hairstyles competition origin: DEFA at the beginning and end of total length
Have you seen these gems?
Brandt in Warschau zur Vertragsunterzeichnung
Der erste Friedensvertrag des Weltkrieges
Deulig-Woche 1925 (seit 1925)